Smokebombs

AvengerofDeath2

A Little Darkly
Hey there, some of you may know me from server #1. I'm just here to let you guys know what you probably already know. We've been having a problem on server #1 with people overusing smokebombs and its gotten to the point that it's starting to lag the server. Can we possibly get this feature removed?

Also, not sure if this is the right place to put this. I just joined these forums to post this. If there is a better place for it, feel free to move it.

Last edited:

Fandor

I'm New Here
I must agree. If it could be changed to prevent spamming or just taken away completely, it would help.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Who's smart idea was it to add !smokebombs?

Why are the servers broken? (Hearing some admins/mods don't have permissions to their powers.)

Come on DARKLY, why you do tis?

nb

DARKLY Regular
Who's smart idea was it to add !smokebombs?

Why are the servers broken? (Hearing some admins/mods don't have permissions to their powers.)

Come on DARKLY, why you do tis?

Because new update screws up the powers.

Also, not to be so picky Avenger, but Trade Discussions means talking about trading itself. :P But its fine since you're cool. :D

AvengerofDeath2

A Little Darkly
Because new update screws up the powers.

Also, not to be so picky Avenger, but Trade Discussions means talking about trading itself. :P But its fine since you're cool. :D
I figured it wasn't the right place but I didn't see any better place to put it at the time.