• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Smiley's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: ☻
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51517176
Game: CSGO
Server: Darkly Toronto CS GO Server
Ban Reason: Teamkilling

State your case: I was banned permanently for teamkilling on the CS:GO Server. What I do remember is never intentionally harming someone on my team and I never remember actually killing someone. I remember 2 instances of "Teamkilling" that may have occurred any other instances that happened I do not recall when or where they happened but I can assure you no intentional teamkilling occurred. I was on Dust2 after I joined your server for the 1st time and immediately left clicked spawn out of habit, assuming since it was a community server FF was off. But it was enabled and i did damage to one of my teammates. Another instance I recall was when I was playing b and spraying tunnels through smoke with an ak when my teammate walks through the smoke im spraying through and of course team damage happens. I dont see how I could be blamed for that considering he walked right in front of my spray. Other than those 2 instances I dont remember damaging or killing any of my teammates and any instances that did happen that I did not recall I can assure were accidental. I get the ban for teamdamage/killing but I think perming someone for that is a little harsh. Anyway I would like to at least reduce my pan but preferably remove it all together because I enjoyed playing on the server and hope to return to it.

Smiley

I'm New Here

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Since your name was listed as "Some Douche" you were probably reported by someone on the forum or Steam that was trustworthy. I usually make a comment on the ban, but there is none. I don't see any TKs in your events log and can't find your Steam ID in the forum search so... fuck it.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.