SiR-DreW's Team For Thursdays Match's

SiR-DreW

TD Member
Pyroette
Mandy
Bob from accounting
Shortbus

Yes I picked you all, now you have to put up with me.
My steam friend info is: "puffycloud" please add me.

Contact me, and hopefully we can all get in a server and go over some stuff before our match. Please don't make me chase you down, or let me know asap if you cant attend. I'll do my best to contact you now.

First map "de_season"

Next Thursday at 9pm. EST

We need to pick a team name for the bracket.

Pyroette

TD Admin
it might be a good idea for all of us to get on each others friends in case we want to set up some practise scrims.
"Pyroette" if you want to add me, and i added you Drew Captain sir lol

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
lol thats funny, drew and bob with pms!

i added all of you, i think. shortbus, is yours shortbus with a little TM (trademark)?

and i agree, we should set something prior to playing. i'm pretty busy once the week starts. but doesn't mean i can't find time to play. the best way to reach me would be PM over this website or post in this thread. i'm not on steam much unless when i'm playing.

SiR-DreW

TD Member
Alright cool. I've seen responses from everyone but Shortbus.

So if anyone sees him, direct him here.

Team name: "Drew & Bob with P.M.S."

Thursday is our match, so if Wednesday evening sometime(?¿9-10pm¿?) is good for everyone, we can go over a few basics. I'm going to try and use another vent / server for our practice unless Darkly can provide us a little time.

Please confirm for Practice & Match time. Not a big deal if you cant make it, this is all in the name of fun.

Fire me a message on steam if you have any questions or thoughts.

drew

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1264870789=SiR-DreW]
Alright cool. I've seen responses from everyone but Shortbus.

So if anyone sees him, direct him here.

Team name: "Drew & Bob with P.M.S."

Thursday is our match, so if Wednesday evening sometime(?¿9-10pm¿?) is good for everyone, we can go over a few basics. I'm going to try and use another vent / server for our practice unless Darkly can provide us a little time.

Please confirm for Practice & Match time. Not a big deal if you cant make it, this is all in the name of fun.

Fire me a message on steam if you have any questions or thoughts.

drew
[/quote1264870789]

don't worry I've seen this thread and aknowledged it. In fact youve added me to friends. Anytime that works best for the team is good for me.

Oh and bob, my account is "tamkun". I'll add ya if I can if you don't see this before.

Narf!

TD Admin
If Steve can step in for you, that'd be great. If not, we can put MR in as substitute-captain. This way, Spinny's team (read as: Spinny) can stop crying.

EDIT: but we need to figure this out today so MR will know he's playing with and can work out strats with them, etc.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1265057230=Narf!]
If Steve can step in for you, that'd be great. If not, we can put MR in as substitute-captain. This way, Spinny's team (read as: Spinny) can stop crying.

EDIT: but we need to figure this out today so MR will know he's playing with and can work out strats with them, etc.
[/quote1265057230]

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... oh wait, fuck you :D

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1265057737=Leroy]

we have more ringers guys, skd_mrk is signed up.
[/quote1265057737]

Yes, and Pyro is after him on that list. If only we can pull him away from WoW...