Signature for specific weapons

nb

DARKLY Regular
I have seen that on darkly.game.me there are weapon stats. Is it possible to show weapon stats in a signature? eg. Darkly | Newb: Market Gardener kills - 664 Position - 12 . This would be very cool if it was possible.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
I have seen that on darkly.game.me there are weapon stats. Is it possible to show weapon stats in a signature? eg. Darkly | Newb: Market Gardener kills - 664 Position - 12 . This would be very cool if it was possible.
How does 664 kills already bring you to 12th :(

nb

DARKLY Regular
:girlslaughing: :gay:

Its all about the overall position
No Happy. When you are a rocket jumper like me, its all about the market gardener. It is basically the sniper rifle of the sniper, the knife of the spy, the medi gun of the medic etc.. Main point: it is a rocket jumper's primary and only weapon, which means no reserve shooter. So, it means that its not about the overall position, its all about the market gardener. Wait, I don't make sense.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
It's hard to call C.K. "better" when he uses all of the cheapest, broken weapons. Bison, Vaccinator, stuff like that.

Same thing with the piss-rifle and wrangler.

If pans are disabled, then so should these.

Reactions: nb

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Just to further derail this thread.
It's been so long since I've been on the servers...I don't even have a position anymore :')

I also have the highest kill rank out of everyone who has posted in this thread:

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Just wait for Haze to post here, he has a crazy high rank.
Pfff, Haze is only ranked #9 with 50,000 kills and that is because he toggles buddha, homing crit rockets and no-clip on himself and freeze bomb on the rest if the server.

Lol, jk he doesn't but I suspect he is also a hax0r like C.K.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Isn't it a trade server, lol.

That's what I have to tell myself a lot, but still, when people use those broken weapons over and over and over, it ruins the fun of the server anyway. And let's be honest, only about 25% of people go on JUST to trade with no interest of going out and fighting.