TF2 Server proposition; no crits/spread, 24 player

So, the community that I've been long with is basically dead, and the server that I love, called Map Montage, is laggy and unfun to play on.

I was wondering if it were possible for Darkly to host a server of this sort?

I'm sure there'd be loads of support for it, and it'd expand darkly from pure trading in TF2.

No crits/damage spread/weapon spread
Custom/stock maps
24 players

Basically a fun server, but rather than saxton or prophunt mods, customs and stock maps.

This is always how they start, then they end up dying because many new weapons don't work with no crits, plus it wouldn't attract that much traffic at all as this would be booted from QuickPlay very quickly. Plus people stop playing and would rather go back to real Team Fortress 2.

I've seen this idea come and go in other communities, frankly, it's not worth the investment.

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
Why not an MvM server? I can never find a non-full one to join. Probably because all of them only hold around 5-6 people, rest is bots. And the queues are 1 hour for me.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
It would be nice to have a TD:TF2 MvM server, with a password.
Somewhere for us darkly members to play MvM undisturbed :P

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I tried setting up a MvM private server..nothing I tried worked.
And I don't want to go through a 'Dedicated server' set up thing, just a simple guide to open a server for friends.

This is always how they start, then they end up dying because many new weapons don't work with no crits, plus it wouldn't attract that much traffic at all as this would be booted from QuickPlay very quickly. Plus people stop playing and would rather go back to real Team Fortress 2.

I've seen this idea come and go in other communities, frankly, it's not worth the investment.
Not sure what servers you see or play on, but montage has been full up until IP changes/horrible management from 2009 to 2012.