• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Server Allow Skins?

Was thinking bout getting some skins for some common weaps (M4, AK, USP, etc.) was wondering if the server will let me join if i get some skins. Also if anyone has any sweet skins to share, let me know

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
fuck weapon skins... I use to change them up like 3+ years ago, but a majority of them are total fail... plus, I don't know why but it FEELS like it changes the way you shoot some guns, which would force me to 'master' the skin :P

default skins FTW

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1265867127=Mandy]
i honestly just thought this thread was called "spit or swallow?" ..... wow.
[/quote1265867127]
hahahw wtf lol

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1265872075=Mandy]
[/quote1265872075]

And......?

[quote1265876329=Spinny]
fuck weapon skins... I use to change them up like 3+ years ago, but a majority of them are total fail... plus, I don't know why but it FEELS like it changes the way you shoot some guns, which would force me to 'master' the skin :P

default skins FTW
[/quote1265876329]

It does.

I remember back in the day hating the way Famas sounded and looked, always sucked at it. Changed skin and sound. Totally different play.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
hmmmmmm... imma try that. I tooled around with skins to test the sv_pure of our scrim server, and now I have FABULOUS gloves and a gold-plated deagle.

Idk, i used to have this M4 that was called like the MGS4 M4, it was sweet and i thought it seemed like it fired differently too even though im pretty sure its a lie

mandy

TD Member
[quote1265920297=Propaganda]
[quote1265872075=Mandy]
[/quote1265872075]

And......?

[/quote1265920297]
And nothing :D I have the tendency of sharing what's on my mind. :P