Selling Minecraft Premium Account - $10

HappySticks™

TD Admin
No one gives a fuck about your brothers Minecraft accounts, you already posted another thread just like this one. Have a shitty day.

:megusta:

I'm New Here
thanks guys for your supportive comments. Do you really have nothing better to do with your lives? If you're not interested in the account, then why the fuck do you feel the need to comment. YOU have a shitty day.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
thanks guys for your supportive comments. Do you really have nothing better to do with your lives? If you're not interested in the account, then why the fuck do you feel the need to comment. YOU have a shitty day.
Hey thanks for bringing shitty shit to our website. I'm really sorry we look out for our users, that's pretty shity EH!?

I'm New Here
Hey thanks for bringing shitty shit to our website. I'm really sorry we look out for our users, that's pretty shity EH!?
''looking out for our users'' what a fucking hero! I just wanted to make a quick $10 and get on with my life. Obviously im doing something wrong selling an account on a fucking ''sell and trade'' forum. I dont understand how you guys can be so far up each others arses. As every white girl once said, ''dont hate, appreciate (or just shut the fuck and mind your own business)''

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
''Obiviously I am doing something wrong selling an account on a fucking ''sell and trade'' forum.'
You are doing something wrong.. We do buy/sell stuff, but those are items, not accounts. Your offer sounds fishy so yes, expect people to be critically suspicious.

Last edited:

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
comment_ghU4GCyfEsEuE7eD8Q43Afa8PtMVFW9W.gif

To OP: Try to understand that this forum has seen more than it's fair share of fishy deals and scammers. Many of the members here are, simply put, fed up with it.

I'm not going to discredit your offer in anyway but just know that many of the vocal members of this forum won't keep quite if they suspect a suspicious offer.

You in particular fit the bill for being fishy, having just joined the forums with an absurd Username (seriously did you think having 1234 as a user name would make you look anymore credible?) and a offer with no other user backing you up for a reputable trader.

Sorry you've had such a negative first impression of the community here, and finally ,in spirit of this forum, kindly fuck off.