CLOSED Selling 2 NEW Halloween Unusuals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan

I'm New Here
Taking offers on two freshly uncrated Halloween unusuals:

1. Unusual Brain Bucket with Poisoned Shadows effect
2. Unusual Sober Stuntman with Hellfire effect

No clue on prices so feel free to offer, if you want some pics I can take them.

Thanks!

Dr. Mantis Toboggan

I'm New Here
Sure thing mr. sticks,

IKD8lIi.jpg

1weOxs0.jpg

The bat rotates around the bucket and the pentagram drops little meteors. Hope this helps.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan

I'm New Here
Where is your bud chance? About 5-10 buds? or 1-4 lol. what do you think?

Well I looked at some other prices for Halloween effects on the same hats. I personally think they are both around 4.5 ish buds, but that may be an overprice because they are my hats of course haha. What do you think?

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Well I looked at some other prices for Halloween effects on the same hats. I personally think they are both around 4.5 ish buds, but that may be an overprice because they are my hats of course haha. What do you think?
In all honesty, I would say I am pretty good with values of unusuals but I don't even have a guess for the value on those bad boys because there's a lot of mixed opinions on the effects. Many people really like the new Halloween effects while others (including myself) are not a huge fan of them which is what is the case for pretty much every effect that is out. So in conclusion, I am not the one to give you an answer and sadly I am not really interested in your hats.

Good luck though selling them and let m know what you sell them for.

Frey

DARKLY Regular
I think your right on the money, but sadly i cant buy them. Thanks though! I LOVE THEM! :somuchwin:

Status
Not open for further replies.