• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Second time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im like 99% sure i posted an appeal not to long ago and i cant find the post or the user so here it is again.

banned_user.cfg import was the reason i got perm banned? like 1 year ago. it wasn't for cheating and if I remember correctly I just tried to play once and it said banned> around the same time souLja got banned. it was the last time since now that i tried to get back in hence the appeal. And what happened to the other post i made O.o thank you.

In conjunction to my last post, I just realized that I had made the appeal via sourcebans. so it probably got lost.

___

I used to play with : primigenia :, :darkly:, TD, darkly2, and was admin through the ownership of Anar (aequitas) and Mahone. and I played here quite often and got banned because my ip was used by my brother who was an admin in Toronto WTF meanwhile I had nothing to do with, so I'd like an unban from the ip and ban his steam id if you still want to and unban mine thanks :) Or post back why you wouldn't and please be a good reason.. Im not at fault here. (Says admin was propaganda) FYI so hes feedback would be appriciated.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Standby on this one, unfortunately I had to ban a whole swathe of IP's due to some attacks.

Thing is, as soon as I banned them, attacks stopped, so we'll see how prop weighs in, but.....

what the fuck was that all about? PLEASE explain why im "the worst shit" and if you say anything about toronto wtf you're a fool because I have nothing to do with it.

haaha u just banned me from vent? ha fuck this i was trying to be nice and just try to play but you fucking stuck up mother fucker. PLEASE tell me where and when ill fuck you up so fucking hard date and time anytime ill drive to TO no fucking problem GO to the next TD meet please ill find u

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
etttoya said:
lets go Timmy tell me where u live u pussy

lol classic WTF material..

p.s. I didn't ban you from vent, nor the server, (neither did my brother) so I don't know what your talking about with respect to that.

You boys got yourselves banned from the server for all the bs you caused (i.e. Recuiting, which you know is a no no because WTF copy-pasted TD's rules lol; server crashing, etc etc).

No offense man, but you can't play dumb and say you didn't know TD servers got raped/crashed, a bunch of WTFags were laughin away... camon...

Pyro

TD Admin
etttoya said:
haaha u just banned me from vent? ha fuck this i was trying to be nice and just try to play but you fucking stuck up mother fucker. PLEASE tell me where and when ill fuck you up so fucking hard date and time anytime ill drive to TO no fucking problem GO to the next TD meet please ill find u
your attitude problem is why you are banned and will remain banned. we know how fucking annoying you are and dont wanna deal with you. i dont know why you would even want to play here when nobody's wanted you here since mahone's days.

and bucky would prolly rape you.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
you know the rules boys, nobody comments on ban threads. Now, typically I would just delete all non-prop posts (as he was the banner, and myself I guess to a degree), however, ettoya's fail reply to bucky (tell me where you live) should be kept for posterities sake.

Just so all the newfags know, we had to deal with these fucks for YEARS while anar/aeq/mahone ran the show. We absolutely cannot allow this negativity back into our fold. Lets keep our standards high.

Ban maintained.

Status
Not open for further replies.