Scrim Team - Looking

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
what are the chances there are 4 assholes who can stand playing on a scrim team with me. if you have any interest please let me know.

Leroy has been cut before the process began because of cultural bias lol

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I might be interested. I'm heavy into BF3 atm but when CS GO approaches I will want to do some more scrimming for sure.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
well when you do have time let me know, I have teams and the servers lined up. I wish to be owning these clans soon. Over

halfbakedchef

TD Admin
Wednesday nights preferred.
8ish

i think he is looking to start a competive scrim team, he was there last Friday night when we scrimed (i think, to high to remember). The weekly scrims are just for fun, and to get us away from the pub a bit. But we could do a TD| scrim tournment, what do you guys think?

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
well I like the idea, but I do think we need to sort out a general time this potential team can be available - ie 5 people who can meet to play at 8 pm on wednesday for exam. I would need to know who the names are and i assume get all 5 on vent in a conversation

$alvador

TD Member
How about two days a week? One during the week and one on the weekend when less people at work and most of the regs are on the pubs on Saturday and Sunday neway.