Scrap Pack

Synister

Banned
So you have to pre-order Shoot Many Robots (i think that's what it's called) to get a Genuine Scrap Pack that replaces the pack on the medic & pyro's back.

It's not super epic looking, and the game is only $10, but word around the rumor mill is that some bitches are willing to pay 5+ keys for this.
(Crazy as hell)

Looking forward to it? Selling it? Not gonna bother?

-Just trying to make a little discussion on the dry side of the forums ;)

So you have to pre-order Shoot Many Robots (i think that's what it's called) to get a Genuine Scrap Pack that replaces the pack on the medic & pyro's back.

It's not super epic looking, and the game is only $10, but word around the rumor mill is that some bitches are willing to pay 5+ keys for this.
(Crazy as hell)

Looking forward to it? Selling it? Not gonna bother?

-Just trying to make a little discussion on the dry side of the forums ;)
That's probably the only reason people will purchase it, you have to understand, which I can see you do, that items that cannot be crafted/found except only in Steam Purchase, are going to be worth a lot.

Its not that impressive, my friend was planning to buy 4 copies but decided against it, its not worth the 30 CAD, then again, if the keys bought could have more than made up for the cost.

Regardless, if you're looking to make good investments, then purchase pre-orders as soon as possible, get the item, trade it, and make profit. I hear you could also rip someone off by requesting once-in-a-lifetime refund.