NSFW Rust

Hinouchi

TD Admin
The creator of Gary's Mod made a Dayz/Minecraft/ kind of game, it's available on steam right now.

GAME IS IN ALPHA~ but it's way better than most beta release games :P

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/252490/

Warning: this video contain many penises, and nude man running around.

loled my asses off watching this.

If you guy are interested, get the game from here https://www.humblebundle.com/yogscast $25 with like 10 games included Rust, and rust cost 19.99 alone on steam

Hinouchi

TD Admin

First time playing, got owned by a wolf.. lol,
second time, i got radiation poisoning, and fell to my death XD
Third time, some noob try to stone me to death when I was trying to gather, and I stoned him instead!

Map is fking HUGE ... game still pretty plain right now tho.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
I don't know if i'm playing the game right, but it's so hard to find resources. I mean tree is everywhere, but the rocks, and foods it's hard to come by sometime. I was running around for 10 minutes and couldn't find a single rock or animal.

The game is still in ALPHA remember that.

47 asked me how do we play with bros, to answer that, you literally have to find each others in the game ... There's not many reference point, and there's no map in game yet. This one below was made by a player.

579AE7D8B6FDE462350889B93E3A069A66F67FF1

Hinouchi

TD Admin
2 so far! most people I have encounter have pant already, and I was still running around with my wiener out.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i havent seen any dicks yet. i am dissappoint.

hinuchi: how u join your friend's server? or, how u get server info, name, ip?

Hinouchi

TD Admin
I haven't try it yet, hmmm on the browser list, there's a tab for friend, it should list what server your friends is on.

Steam is getting hammered, I can't even log back in. lol

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
rust servers getting ddosed for the last few days. super lag