• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

running

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game needs a lil button that gives you an automatic bubble space pushing everyone around you away from you.

or just TK them lil bastards.

iSeize

TD Admin
i have TKed some ppl that block. especially Roof on Piranesi. when your playing CT you're taking a huge chance to stand there. I raged on some guy, killed him, and then barked at him after my death. he even forgave the TK lol.

marinerevenge

TD Member
[quote1249714563=plastik800]
ive yet to see anyone rage yet :P lol
[/quote1249714563]
really?

when i spam FFFFUUUU- 5 or 6 times then you see "MarineRevenge has disconnected" or whatever, it's usually rage quit..

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1249745832=MarineRevenge]
[quote1249714563=plastik800]
[/quote1249714563]
really?

when i spam FFFFUUUU- 5 or 6 times then you see "MarineRevenge has disconnected" or whatever, it's usually rage quit..
[/quote1249745832]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the honesty makes it so much funnier! Good call man, we all do it once in a while lol

Joker

TD Member
[quote1250046918=raDik]
Rage quits feel pretty awesome, It has saved my monitor/mouse/keyboard many times.

I agree, sometimes people are blocking fuck heads, but its almost always not intentional. Be nice to noobs ;)
[/quote1250046918]

Its time for a public service announcement from the same folks who brought you "your TD|Brains on drugs" and "doolox touched you where?"; a blast from the past brought to you by 47 and relived for those who need to learn to rage quit before this happens to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

radik

TD Member
[quote1250109672=HaileyHaze]
so um like how the hell do you guys get your lil pics in the corner i cant figure it out

[/quote1250109672]

Avatar? If so go to settings on the home page and enter a url that links to a picture or upload your own

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
[quote1250119482=HaileyHaze]
so um like how the hell do you guys get your lil pics in the corner i cant figure it out

[/quote1250119482]

If you are trying and just getting that X box thing, I believe the picture is too big you are trying to put in there.

Joker

TD Member
[quote1250220289=plastik800]
[/quote1250220289]

SJ rage quit last night...I felt so bad for the guy that I had to rage sympathy quit

Status
Not open for further replies.