• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

running

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
okay so everytime i run out of somewhere like five ppl are running right into my pat ih try to stay out of the way of your running stay out of mine like running directly inthe middle o fhalls and stuff be mindful of all the other ppl aROUND you! not tryin to be bitch but its so annoyin

thanks guys probably wont help but i thought i d give it a try

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah, i rage when ppl block.
motherfuckers need to learn about PERSONAL SPACE !!
like, ppl will sit right behind you and when u try to dodge a bullet, u get blocked and die.

problem with this post, chances are, its randoms that dont read the forum

Yeah my personal favorite is when people run out of spawn with their weapons out. You run faster with your pistol or knife out. Or when they can't Bunny hop and are doing it in front of the rush. :/

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
well the randoms shold totally read the forums dont they know i need to make a point lol, and not nice biOP :p

radik

TD Member
I try not to block, but I know I do, Just like most of you try not to but it still happens. When there is 32 people on its crowded and shit happens, nothing to get upset about. Just rage quit then come back in 5 :)

TurboTaco

TD Admin
[quote1249410998=Shotgun Jesus]
I only block team mates if I see Narf coming to stab them.
[/quote1249410998]

ass

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
i had a good time blocking the ct entrance into the b site on lost temple once. felt good man

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
haha i know it obv has to happen somtimes but some ppl dont give to shits that there not the only person on the damn team haha i still have yet to pull a rage wuit yet lol i wonder how those feel

radik

TD Member
Rage quits feel pretty awesome, It has saved my monitor/mouse/keyboard many times.

I agree, sometimes people are blocking fuck heads, but its almost always not intentional. Be nice to noobs ;)

Delta

TD Admin
[quote1249512516=raDik]
Rage quits feel pretty awesome, It has saved my monitor/mouse/keyboard many times.

I agree, sometimes people are blocking fuck heads, but its almost always not intentional. Be nice to noobs ;)
[/quote1249512516]

tru that....except the other day I spontaneously whipped my mic down and partially broke my keyboard....suprised my mic still works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.