Roll the Dice

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
It's like playing Minecraft with your FOV on Quake Pro, while Sprinting under the influence of a Speed potion.
Looks exactly the same.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
In fact, I have a screenshot of the exact instance I mentioned.
This room is only about 10 blocks high. I put my FOV on Quake, Sprinted, Flew up and looked down. While under the effects of a speed potion.
7OiBh.jpg

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Dispensers?
Yeah, there is a roll called 'Dispenser pop-up'
I assumed it was Engie only but according to Jakk's picture it isn't.

Only annoying thing is that I've seen Dispensers sat in the Spawn on the Trade Rawr maps without a builder name.
I'm assuming that's something to do with this plugin.

EDIT
You call medic (default e)
Thanks
I'll try it out next time I'm on :P

Yeah, there is a roll called 'Dispenser pop-up'
I assumed it was Engie only but according to Jakk's picture it isn't.

Only annoying thing is that I've seen Dispensers sat in the Spawn on the Trade Rawr maps without a builder name.
I'm assuming that's something to do with this plugin.

EDIT

Thanks
I'll try it out next time I'm on :p
You derp, read what the !rtd result says. It comes with instructions. D:

The only annoying thing is that it leaves the dispenser there forever.
Me and Joe went on to London to find over 5 dispensers in each spawn, so we noclipped and cleaned them out.
Those are easy to destroy, just roll noclip and sap them. :X Unless that's what you meant to say, no cheating to destroy dispensers now...:disapprove:

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Those are easy to destroy, just roll noclip and sap them. :X Unless that's what you meant to say, no cheating to destroy dispensers now...:disapprove:
We only took out the ones that had no builder name.
Those are the ones that have been left by someone leaving the server and the plugin not removing them.
We didn't use sappers, but good idea...
We used Homewreckers instead :P

EDIT
Just to clarify
I'm talking about the dispensers that people place when rolling dispenser pop up.
They stay there indefinitely until they are destroyed..
It can become annoying having 5 or more dispensers randomly placed in the spawn room.