Rocking the vote...

jamesearljones

TD Member
It needs to be increased. This is fucking ridiculous, at certain times, we're playing the same 4 goddamn maps, with everyone complaining about decent maps like westwood. Fuck this shit.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Yeah, I noticed the times when a map is considered "(Recently played)" seems shorter than usual. Hard to call Westwood decent though :D

jamesearljones

TD Member
haha, yeah it's what we were playing, i like it :|

but seriously, there's only so many times we can hit up office, dust 2, nightfever, season.

kismayo, nuke, strata, nuke, secretcamp, villa, hell, even egon hasn't been played in a long ass time.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
I believe I've changed it to 7 (up from 5). So 7 maps have to be played before a map can be nominated again.

We'll try that out.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
The only thing that sucks about that is "Clear out" factor. On the Main server, it's not such a big deal, but I prefer to play on the CAL map server and getting more than 2 people on that server isn't easy. As much as I hate Dust, sometimes, you need to rock that shit up to get people to join. By the time Dust2 is over, then the map changes, we can't change it back, and teh server cleans out again and I have to qq.

QQ

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
It needs to be increased. This is fucking ridiculous, at certain times, we're playing the same 4 goddamn maps, with everyone complaining about decent maps like westwood. Fuck this shit.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
The only thing that sucks about that is "Clear out" factor. On the Main server, it's not such a big deal, but I prefer to play on the CAL map server and getting more than 2 people on that server isn't easy. As much as I hate Dust, sometimes, you need to rock that shit up to get people to join. By the time Dust2 is over, then the map changes, we can't change it back, and teh server cleans out again and I have to qq.

QQ
Don't worry, he's talking about Toronto Darkly, not the Stock/CAL/CEVO.