• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Replace nade-round with knife-round!

To change things up, would be nice. I mean I just nade myself to death, this would be more productive. Would also serve to plunge us further into the depths of gaydom by encouraging back-shots ... err ... back-stabs.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
most likely

i think nade round is fine. Most of the time, you dont get enough time to even run into an enemy ct/t before the map restarts live

ive played on a couple of servers that have throwing-knife rounds to start out....kinda fun...
But i will agree with the nade round being a waste of time....maybe a Mac-10 Round or something

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1278389634=iSeize]
somewhere in alberta, prop is popping a vein.
[/quote1278389634]

Hahahaha right on.

The whole point of the nade round, is to delay the first round, so some of the players, wouldn't have to miss it, cause of slower connection.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1278390723=Hinouchi]
[quote1278389634=iSeize]
somewhere in alberta, prop is popping a vein.
[/quote1278389634]

Hahahaha right on.

The whole point of the nade round, is to delay the first round, so some of the players, wouldn't have to miss it, cause of slower connection.
[/quote1278390723]

HOLY shit someone has a brain! +12 to your e-penis size

Folks, it don't matter WHAT warm-up round is because it's too short for anything but what Hinouchi said, and I think it does a fine job.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Hell yea +12 n growing! XD

and lol 15 second of suicide!! so far I manage to naded myself to death 156 times. :D

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
Well you could always extend the warm up round to satisfy the knife round... Doesn't matter to me either wY

iSeize

TD Admin
it used to be Nades and Knives, i loved it, but yeah, depending on how fast you get in the server sometimes the round is too short, other then that its just a buffer for nubs with slow PCs

Roach

TD Admin
heh, i personally hate the nade round. Everyone just throws nades everywhere and ends up killing thier own team. Then the pistol round gets fucked cause everyone who just tked got slayed. Also when i get killed w a nade i lose like 5x more points. Not saying i care about stats but in general i think the nade round is stupid. I love it when servers do knife round cause theres always the massive moshpit in the middle of the map and it gets pretty hilarious.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
our head admins are already busy as hell.
nade is more fun anyway

@ roach, there is 99% survival rate if u put any effort whatsoever into not getting killed in nade rnd. and if you and the enemy are fast enough, u can get a nade kill :D