Rarest skins you own?

Slawek

TD Admin
I'm curious, what is the rarest skin you guys own? I just picked up a FAMAS Spitfire Factory New for a pretty low price, with intention to resell it for good profit or trade for a Glock Fade.

amanshotme

TD Member
FN m4a1s Guardian...that's about it.

Edit : Now it's a usp road rash MW..Mission drops finally worth it lol

amanshotme

TD Member
Whats operation payback and should I get it ?

Buying into each of the operations (the latest is breakout) gives you access to the operation's map pool for competitive play, an increased limit of drops per week, and an increased chance of getting the current operation's case. Selling two breakout cases when it first came out paid for the entrance fee, so yeah I would say it's worth it.

Freak

DARKLY Regular
Buying into each of the operations (the latest is breakout) gives you access to the operation's map pool for competitive play, an increased limit of drops per week, and an increased chance of getting the current operation's case. Selling two breakout cases when it first came out paid for the entrance fee, so yeah I would say it's worth it.

I didn't have your luck, but I have sold around 5 since and yes, it's definitely worth it. I quite like the current crop of maps in the pass too.