• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Racial slur names

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
Ok, this fuckin guy "BLACKHUNTER *Overdoze*" aka" Jiggaboo"

He was arguing with me over the fact that JIGGABOO is a black slur. refused to change his name. and when he finally did after rounds of warnings and requests for him to change it, and telling me it's not bad he then changes it to BLACKHUNTER. now this is just him being a prick as i see it.

I spoke with 44 and he said he never heard the term JIGGABOO before.. now i have heard it all my life, it is as well known here as coon or ni**er. so i guess it is ok to use slur names if no one catches on? anyhow dude just straight being an asshole. just trying to do my part to keep the server clean and uphold the rules.

he can lick my dick.. you know what i hate the most? the fucking internet.. i wish i could just put my hand into my computer screen and slap the fuck out of him! urrghh, fucking the internet.. gives them a reason to do whatever they like.. when you get next to them.. biggest pussies ever! hahaha

auron

TD Admin
Yeah, def. a racial slur. Don't take .44's word for anything, he grew up in a shipping container.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1265231412=Auron]
Yeah, def. a racial slur. Don't take .44's word for anything, he grew up in a shipping container.
[/quote1265231412]

44 is Dexter?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
lol, i dont even know words like that, u nazi basterds.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
growing up there was only like 1 black person per grade (100ish per grade) and were treated the same as everyone

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1265263111=Leroy]

When you were a kid, the black man was still enslaved.
[/quote1265263111]
ROFL

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1265266610=Brains]
growing up there was only like 1 black person per grade (100ish per grade) and were treated the same as everyone
[/quote1265266610]

that makes absolutely no sense... good job.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
This is fuckin hilarious (all the comments that followed lol) hahaha Well done team!

Anyway, did someone ban this bastid for a week or something? I'd say a day, but he switched to a more racial slur once he figured Hogg wasn't admin - that, for me, earns him a week.

Anyone do it already?