• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Question #1 Really think bout it!

Rorschach

TD Admin
Your best friend is taking a nap on the floor of your living room. Suddenly, you are faced with a bizarre existential problem: This friend is going to die unless you kick them (as hard as you can) in the rib cage. If you don’t kick them while they slumber, they will never wake up. However, you can never explain this to your friend; if you later inform them that you did this to save their life, they will also die from that. So you have to kick a sleeping friend in the ribs, and you can’t tell them why. Since you cannot tell your friend the truth, what excuse will you fabricate to explain this (seemingly inexplicable) attack?

Propaganda

TD Member
No excuse. Just said you kicked them cause it looked like fun.

Anyway Ror you on crack? How the fuck would you even think of something so retarded?

Womb-Raider

I'm New Here
if i kick someone as hard as i can in the ribcage its probably going to cause serious internal injury and kill them, thats a lot of force in a vital area. but fuck it, kick em and say you were trying to jump over them the dog the couch and a chair behind it and you stubbed your toe on their nipple.

68cal

TD Member
[quote1265641869=Gump]
kick him then ask where he keeps the mayonnaise
[/quote1265641869]

+1