Public Rotation Server

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Server won't populate itself. You guys said you would play on it if we set it up, and it's been sitting empty. Why does that not surprise me lol. Oh wait because this isn't the first time this happens lol.

Dat Q10 feel

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I play when other people play.
I've tried setting it up before and got it going for a while.
But all the newbies that join leave after a few maps...

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I think the pub server could do well once I get a plugin setup that allows users to hop between the pub server and the trade servers with a simple command (which would probably be easiest with a MySQL, Brades)

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
:motherofgod: I just thought of something.... Could we set up something, where if you are in a game in spec, and someone joins while the game is minimized, it will give u a noise to let u know someone joined the game? Cause lots of ppl just sit jn spec and they dunno when new ppl join to get it started

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
:motherofgod: I just thought of something.... Could we set up something, where if you are in a game in spec, and someone joins while the game is minimized, it will give u a noise to let u know someone joined the game? Cause lots of ppl just sit jn spec and they dunno when new ppl join to get it started

It's certainly possible, but it'd require you to enable sound while the game is out of focus, which may be something you might not want. You could alternatively write some sort of client-side script, too.

I mean, if people want it, sure, the only issue would be an obnoxious noise playing to everyone who's trying to play whenever someone joins the game. I'd expect it'd get pretty damn irritating.