PSN thread

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Since Leory happen to our thread (Thanks LEORY!) haha XD, guess we'll start new again, if you got a PSN account, and want to play with the TD community, post the PSN HERE.

PSN / Forum name

Hinouchi / Hinouchi
LT_Clash / LT_Clash
furrycawk / Cock of furry
teatobobdylan / B.From.Acc
gyhbvcw211123 / 47
SooperDice / DAWG*
Koval03/ Cenobite
Section27 / iCe
MAFD / inFamus code
Hoobadaga / HooB.wg
LordSpin / Spinny
jamesearljones / MorganFreeman_

LT_Clash

TD Member
donno but may as well use thisonr now. my roomate got a ps3 so i now have an acount :)

LT_Clash

for anyone who cares i only really play kz2 and MAG (on s.v.e.r).

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
hey dudes, I had the warning up for 20 days, if you wanted to keep it, should have said :)

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1263070209=Spinny]
Is there an adaptor for plaiyng the PS3 on your monitor (via VGA or DVI)....?
[/quote1263070209]

Your monitor needs HDCP support to work with HDMI to DVI cables.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Anyone wants to do some game share?

here's how it works:

(1) 5 People agree to split the purchase of a game together. One member collects all the fees, we'll call him the Gameshare Captain (GSC).

(2) The Gameshare captain collects all fees (COST OF GAME + TAXES divided by 5) Fees are sent by members to the GSC as a PERSONAL TRANSACTION - GIFT through Paypal.

(3) Once the GSC receives and confirms everyones funds. He creates a NEW USER on his PS3. He then signs up for a NEW PSN ID. He then purchases the game using his credit card OR pre-paid PSN card. (If CC is used, the GSC must remove/delete his personal info/billing info for security reasons before sharing the login and password).

(4) Once all fees are collected, and the game has been purchased under a new USER ID and PSN ID, and the GSC has removed his personal purchasing information. The GSC will distribute the gameshare PSN ID to all paid members of the gameshare.

(5) After receiving their gameshare PSN login, each of the remaining (four) gameshare members will create a NEW USER on their PS3 and under this new user setup their account under the PSN as an existing account using the information provided by their GSC. Each user locates and downloads the chosen game they paid for and the gameshare is complete.

You can only have a MAX of 16 PS3 Users on your PSN, you must keep the user you create for your gameshare on your ps3, IF YOU DELETE IT YOU LOSE THE GAME and each PSN account can be tied to a MAX of 5 PS3 devices -- so Gameshare wisely! Gameshare with people you trust who are reputable. Be trustworthy, DO NOT share gameshare group login/passwords with others. It's good to have a group of friends or share the same group for consecutive gameshares. If you do one share per username you will limit the amount of games you can download via sharing. Having a regular group means you can share many games over one account and split the cost with a regular or likeminded group of TD friends.

[quote1263566452=Hinouchi]
Anyone wants to do some game share?

here's how it works:

(1) 5 People agree to split the purchase of a game together. One member collects all the fees, we'll call him the Gameshare Captain (GSC).

(2) The Gameshare captain collects all fees (COST OF GAME + TAXES divided by 5) Fees are sent by members to the GSC as a PERSONAL TRANSACTION - GIFT through Paypal.

(3) Once the GSC receives and confirms everyones funds. He creates a NEW USER on his PS3. He then signs up for a NEW PSN ID. He then purchases the game using his credit card OR pre-paid PSN card. (If CC is used, the GSC must remove/delete his personal info/billing info for security reasons before sharing the login and password).

(4) Once all fees are collected, and the game has been purchased under a new USER ID and PSN ID, and the GSC has removed his personal purchasing information. The GSC will distribute the gameshare PSN ID to all paid members of the gameshare.

(5) After receiving their gameshare PSN login, each of the remaining (four) gameshare members will create a NEW USER on their PS3 and under this new user setup their account under the PSN as an existing account using the information provided by their GSC. Each user locates and downloads the chosen game they paid for and the gameshare is complete.

You can only have a MAX of 16 PS3 Users on your PSN, you must keep the user you create for your gameshare on your ps3, IF YOU DELETE IT YOU LOSE THE GAME and each PSN account can be tied to a MAX of 5 PS3 devices -- so Gameshare wisely! Gameshare with people you trust who are reputable. Be trustworthy, DO NOT share gameshare group login/passwords with others. It's good to have a group of friends or share the same group for consecutive gameshares. If you do one share per username you will limit the amount of games you can download via sharing. Having a regular group means you can share many games over one account and split the cost with a regular or likeminded group of TD friends.

[/quote1263566452]

I take it this only works for the downloadable games, on the playstation store?

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1263586473=Dawg*]
i bought that phat princess. how the fuck do you play it?

[/quote1263586473]

No idea, I don't even have that game haha. =P