• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Protest ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I was thinking about this exact thing this morning..
I STRONGLY believe we all need to protest the exhaust on school buses to be positioned ON TOP of the bus (blowing up), instead of blowing at our cars @ engine level... SOO much pollution straight into my car.. anyone feel sick when they follow a bus???

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1224515305=OG buckshot jr]
I was thinking about this exact thing this morning..
I STRONGLY believe we all need to protest the exhaust on school buses to be positioned ON TOP of the bus (blowing up), instead of blowing at our cars @ engine level... SOO much pollution straight into my car.. anyone feel sick when they follow a bus???
[/quote1224515305]

dont follow the bus :)

and yes, i do get sick following them.

auron

TD Admin
I'd like to protest french canadians.

Wait, actually, I've been meaning to ask you guys this... Is there really a general bad feeling between english/french canadians? My college french professor told me there is all kinds of bad blood...

Fork Included

TD Admin
the hardcore french canadians (up in quebec) think the rest of canada is shit on the soles of their boots.

the rest of canada just rolls their eyes at them.

Tarin

DARKLY Fiend
The best way to protest is to snipe the president of whatever you are protesting. Unless it's a country - then you die.

I want to protest Wal*Mart. Anyone got a rifle?

[quote1224555033=Tarin]
The best way to protest is to snipe the president of whatever you are protesting. Unless it's a country - then you die.

I want to protest Wal*Mart. Anyone got a rifle?
[/quote1224555033]

Lol I was watching a video about wal mart in my old entrepreneurship class and supposedly wal mart employs more people than the U.S army.

Status
Not open for further replies.