problem: PS3 contorlled with Darksouls2

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Cant get ps3 controller to work with dark souls 2 on pc. using x360ce program. after i do the install, my controller is greyed out when its supposed to be lit up and functioning properly. anyone familiar with this?

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Have you tried with another program?

Also, if you're not using the actual wire that came with the controller it might not connect. Thats what happened with me before.

Other than that idk

I recommend MotionJoy if you want to try another program it's worked well for me in the past. It could be that your computer does not recognize your ps3 controller or the program does not recognize it. When you run the program x360ce.exe is should detect your controller. When it opens up a new window saying new device detected click the option: Browse my computer for settings. If that doesn't work try reinstalling the program or finding another program.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
I recommend MotionJoy if you want to try another program it's worked well for me in the past. It could be that your computer does not recognize your ps3 controller or the program does not recognize it. When you run the program x360ce.exe is should detect your controller. When it opens up a new window saying new device detected click the option: Browse my computer for settings. If that doesn't work try reinstalling the program or finding another program.

i chose "search the internet" and it finds the darksouls2 config. everything goes as planned, just in the end, doesnt recognize it. ive used the controller with motionjoy before, but this one is supposed to be easier because it configures to the game.