• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Prm Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned yest afternoon, when I went to the ban website to look into this issue it said that I was banned for aimboting? now I believe I was banned by steve.. and he went ahead and banned both of my steam accounts. Now I know everyone in cs says the samething but I really have been playing this game for about 10 years.. I enjoy playing in the TD servers and enjoy the people who play in the TD servers...seems like the one place where people are actually friendly.. at no point of time was I ever cheating or aimboting... I think it just based of my score at the time in the pub? not sure. however I would like to have steve or whoever please look into this and view demos etc.. too see that there is no aimbot or any other types of hacks going on.

thank you for taking the time to read this I hope to hear from you guys soon!

both accounts:

STEAM_0:1:410729

STEAM_0:0:1498173

We'll those vac bans are for 1.6 not css.. two different games.. 2nd those vac bans were because of use of illegal skins.. not cheating.. I don't think that having vac bans from a whole differnt game.. should get me banned from your server? I wasn't cheating or "aimboting" nor do I disrespect anyone in your server.. I follow the rules and just enjoy playing there.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
1. VAC does not ban for using skins.
2. You have multiple VAC bans
3. You have made appeals like this to other communities before.

Essentially, we have no reason to trust you or want you to play on our servers.

appeal_denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.