Price Check List!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
Fro those noobs on TF2, here is the site to get to the spreadsheet for a collected price check to have an approximation of the value of items.

http://www.tf2pricelist.com/

no need to thank me,

Just keep renaming items to make fun of TD|Brains and we're good haha lol

no offense it does get the larger items right but the small items such as paints, keys, bills etc etc etc I see this saying things are over twice their value.
team spirit paint... commonly sold for 1 refined ea and valued 2 ref on this spreadsheet
nametags commonly sold 1 rec ea are values from 2 rec to 1 refined....
its a good starting point to not get completely screwed on a deal yes but as far as real prices from around the trades i have seen it is off on most items that I know the price of and was "updated" less than a week ago

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
hahah I think I'm going to use this as a global trading...not just prices you that *you know*...just what people value but with a list like this the global TF2 economy has been set. The rest is dependent on how bad you individually want something.

TS is not 1 REF if you get it 1 REF then buy it and sell it 2REFS making 1 REF profit lol...I've never seen a name tag for 1 REC if so then buy it and sell it back for 2 RECS lol 1 REC profit, I didn't even look on the list and this is from what I know of the current economy.

if you look at Genuine Anger for instance, they claim it's 4-5 refs. Without this list people are asking 3 keys for it...like forget that...just because one guy got it for 3 keys, doesn't mean it's now standard for 3 keys...I'm probably gonna spam this link in the Darkly Trade servers, EVERYBODY needs to know this. and following this is their choice.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
hahah I think I'm going to use this as a global trading...not just prices you that *you know*...just what people value but with a list like this the global TF2 economy has been set. The rest is dependent on how bad you individually want something.

TS is not 1 REF if you get it 1 REF then buy it and sell it 2REFS making 1 REF profit lol...I've never seen a name tag for 1 REC if so then buy it and sell it back for 2 RECS lol 1 REC profit, I didn't even look on the list and this is from what I know of the current economy.

if you look at Genuine Anger for instance, they claim it's 4-5 refs. Without this list people are asking 3 keys for it...like forget that...just because one guy got it for 3 keys, doesn't mean it's now standard for 3 keys...I'm probably gonna spam this link in the Darkly Trade servers, EVERYBODY needs to know this. and following this is their choice.

wrong

name and desc tags are 1 rec.

people are only offering 2 keys for gen angers now also.

the list is far from perfect. but it gives you a rough idea.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
an economy cannot be 'set' not in real life, and especially not in a game that is mostly played by children.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
to be honest, encouraging others to use this list only hurts you. There is nothing to gain from telling idiots there shit tags are worth 2 rec.

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
meh I'd rather set a global economy...rough idea yes, but people claiming and selling things at a price doesnt make it the economy. I dont think it hurts anyone. I'm thinking big picture here and not my profit or someone else's profit.

like you say an economy cannot be set because people have free will and they can give whatever they want...but this isn't real-life lol there are no Chinese to sell your tags at 0.5 scrap because they can make it cheaper lol so I believe TF2 global econ can be achieved.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
nope hats are to random.

only global prices are for currency pieces. keys, bills, buds

Status
Not open for further replies.