• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Preparing for the Apocalypse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1234569178=dead mike]
[quote1234500821=Steve]
[quote1234498579=dead mike]
add some level IV armour (getting hit with an awp would tickle) , no one, not even the motherfucking pigs will be able to take me on.
[/quote1234498579]

I hope you're really not that retarded. Buddy even if type 4 kevlar armor can stop the bullet of a rifle of that caliber, you're still going to die from the impact or be incompasitated long enough for them to fire again.

kevlar is a need, but don't count on it to save you're life. Try not getting shot :)

[/quote1234500821]

http://www.policeone.com/police-pro...ax-Pro-Police-Armor-Level-IV-Ballistic-Plate/

body armor is designed to spread out the impact so you can take those shots, they will probably actually feel like a solid punch, but im sure they would still allow you to return fire.

[/quote1234569178]

look at the video, its more like a solid sledge hammer then a punch.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1234569268=Fork Included]

thats why you have retards shooting up in schools, and husbands murdering their families and then popping one in the head.

anyone that says they have a gun for "range shooting only" is kidding themselves, given the right circumstances, a gun owner will shoot another human being.
[/quote1234569268]

DERP. If a spook breaks into my house and is trying to hurt my family of course I'm going to fucking shoot him, and I guarantee he won't live long enough to try it again or on someone else.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
homemade body armour and assault rifles with huge ass clips + trunk full of ammo = win against an army of trained zombie pigs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXq9mNI-PQw

You gotta snap some collars and let them motherfuckers know you here to take them out anytime you feel like it! You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't shit! You might as well be dead your damn self!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i love that shootout .. gives me a raging hard-on.
these guys are badasses. unlike other fags who go and shoot up schools, these guys shot popo. popo get paid for this shit. they agreed to be shot at when they accepted the job. nobody held a gun to their head.

crojon

I'm New Here
its funny how some people cant accept the idea of GOD but believe in the end coming at 2012.... ridiculous.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1234640587=CroJon]
its funny how some people cant accept the idea of GOD but believe in the end coming at 2012.... ridiculous.
[/quote1234640587]

AMEN brotha, fala Bogu..

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1234644788=CroJon]
[/quote1234644788]

your absolutely right~ both are based on shit thought(made) up thousands of years ago by humanity while still in a semi primitive state. Ridiculous indeed.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1234648511=Steve]
[quote1234644788=CroJon]
[/quote1234644788]

your absolutely right~ both are based on shit thought(made) up thousands of years ago by humanity while still in a semi primitive state. Ridiculous indeed.
[/quote1234648511]

lol Stve.... I concur though

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Financial_Reporting_Standards

The new world IRFS is replacing the Canadian GAAP. This is happening between 2010 and at the latest 2014.

2012 is the year then that large corporations switch to this new standard. The plan??? make way for a new global currency imo.

Just another sign of big plans being made for this 2012 date. If anything big happens 2012 I think it will be another case of self-fulfilling prophecy which God may not have anything to do with.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1234854094=CroJon]
[/quote1234854094]

calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.