• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED -PR3DATOR-'s Ban Appeal

Should I be banned for my very first offense that was also completely on accident?

• Yes, you broke an unclear rule on accident for the first time and should be banned permanetly for it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-PR3DATOR-

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: -PR3DATOR-
Steam ID: xXNFERN0Xx
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Toronto Darkly Trading
Ban Reason: I was thought to have gone on the enemies spawn in the taunt room.

My case:
I did go up the stairs once, completely on my own accord and I admit to that. But for this offense I was given a warning and I never went back to there spawn. And even though I can't prove it, I swear that the admin watching over us, said that you were aloud to attack people on the stairs but you cant stand right behind where the players spawn and spam your weapon. I never stood behind the other teams spawn and killed them immediately when they were spawning, or stand in there spawn at all. I would have liked to make my case longer, and more specific but truthfully, I'm not 100% sure why I got banned. Because at the exact time that the "You have been banned" message appeared on my screen, I had only killed someone as they were running towards their spawn, not in there spawn, not even on the stairs.

I might have bent the rules a little on accident, but I assure you that I didn't mean to or try to. And I know that I may have just gotten a premium account on Team Fortress 2 very recently, and that my backpack isn't worth a key. But I ask you to please appeal my ban, and I promise that I will never do anything against what an admin said again.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
I'm not involved in this, but seeing as it's a one day ban, the ban will most likely be over before this gets answered.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I banned you for a day as I'd heard your name come up over the mic repeatedly along with the phrase "Please stop" and "Do not go on the enemy spawn." Two minutes later, I saw your name right in front of me coming up the stairs, so I banned you.

Looking over your appeal, I see you are genuinely sorry for what you did and I feel confident you will listen in the future. Please be more careful in the future. We all want to have fun and we like for people to join us in having fun, but when players don't listen, we must take action.

Appeal granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.