• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Potential Ban Confusion, Likely My Mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble Wrap

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Homosexual Big Macintosh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42302869
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Unsure.
Ban Reason: Racism, according to your website.

State Your Case: I may have been being racist as a joke, which came across wrong, but I should have known better than to say something without first thinking through it. After re-reading your rules, it could have possibly been my name. The ban was a long time ago, but I do wish to have it removed so I can again enjoy your TF2 servers. If what I had really done was made clear, I'd try my best to avoid doing it again.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Shotgun Jesus is the admin that banned you, so please wait for a reply from him.
You do not need to post again, if you do not hear from him, please just assume that your appeal was not successful.

Bubble Wrap

I'm New Here
Of course. I mean, knowing me, I probably was being racist :P This has been my first post, I'd just logged on here for the first time specifically for it. Thank you for letting me know. :3

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Hello. I do not ban TF2 players for racism unless I see them dropping n-bombs continuously. Have a nice life.

Status
Not open for further replies.