• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Post Your Desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crojon

I'm New Here
alright, well this thread is mostly because I'm tired of the ol' xp look and am lookin to customize my desktop and I'm looking for some fresh ideas. here is mine.

Desktop.jpg

Thanks.

Edit: shrunk the pic, was to big.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1243695537=CroJon]
alright, well this thread is mostly because I'm tired of the ol' xp look and am lookin to customize my desktop and I'm looking for some fresh ideas. here is mine.
Thanks.
Edit: shrunk the pic, was to big.
[/quote1243695537]

Dude:

- Right-click your desktop, click Properties
- Appearances, Advanced
- you can manipulate the colours of EVERYTHING!!!

I had a "Black" XP, with all text red, and I even over-rode it to most websites (depending on the coding, I guess). Also, for backgrounds just google (If you have a 17" monitor, for example) "wallpaper 1280x1024", shit comes up.

Another cool tip:

- Right-click on any icons on your desktop, whether it be a folder, a program .exe, anything
- Click Properties
- Can't remember exactly how it is in XP, look for "Customize" and you can change the icon to something different, or (the coolest thing ever), you can have a BLANK icon, and it's just the words, then you can spread it around your desktop n shit...

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
I love how u have a gay website minimized on ur desktop bj.

So far gump has the best wallpaper

Propaganda

TD Member
Word[br][link={e_FILE}public/1243712988_4_FT27493_windows_3_0.jpg][img:width=120&height=90]{e_FILE}public/1243712988_4_FT27493_windows_3_0_.jpg[/img][/link][br]

r3volution

TD Admin
You have to upload the picture using ImageShack or Photobucket (I personally use the latter). Then you copy and paste the URL for your image in between these tags.

crojon

I'm New Here
well, i tried your tips bucky, is there anything else. possibly a skin software? I wanna get rid of the the Blue START bar, without minimizing it.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
you cant go wrong with xp classic theme bredrin, your computer will fly
dtopdm.png

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
lol i knew steve would do something like that

Untitled.jpg

im so asian...even my pics turn out smaller then everyone elses....

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1243743348=CroJon]
well, i tried your tips bucky, is there anything else. possibly a skin software? I wanna get rid of the the Blue START bar, without minimizing it.
[/quote1243743348]

If your comfortable fucking with your registry (using "regedit" that's provided in c:/windows) then ya, google it, you can change it... I did lots of shit with it, but nothing beats old school classic for a fast computer...

crojon

I'm New Here
[quote1243782825=Ba Chicka Wa Wa]
Wow well steve, just wow. Remy that's a good one. She's so hot.
[/quote1243782825]

Juliette is hotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.