[poll] New (and "old" maps) for the map cycle

I would like to play some other maps.. the map cycle is getting a bit tiresome. Who would like to play the following map ? You can vote for more than 1 map.

I would like to see de_vertigo. That map is awesome. Also perhaps some as_maps? The ones where you have to get a VIP to a location before he gets killed by terrorists. as_oilrig and as_tundra are examples.

Oh yeah VIP !!!! NICE !

I hesited to put vertigo... more people were complaining about it vs loving it. I found it quite nice.

Narf!

TD Admin
We had vertigo a while back and we tried to get AS to work but there were issues...

We've also had prodigy and aztec before...maybe we'll consider putting it back on...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
asstec, compound and prodigy are nice to play once and a while, but they are not rotation maps IMO

I would like Egon world to make a return to the rotation.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1263758748=Steve]
asstec, compound and prodigy are nice to play once and a while, but they are not rotation maps IMO

[/quote1263758748]

Put egon back in rotation and take out office?

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1263759375=Shortbus]
[quote1263758748=Steve]

[/quote1263758748]

[/quote1263759375]

I agree to put egon back in rotation, but you cant seriously take out office. As much as some may hate it and how it may seem overplayed, it's like d2's little sister, it gets peeps in.

Pyroette

TD Admin
i agree aztec is always a server killer.
Might be nice to have 3rd_street and that other awesome map we had that was really foresty it looked a bit like lost temple and it had a few water elements in it. that was a sick map

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1263760263=Pyroette]
i agree aztec is always a server killer.
Might be nice to have 3rd_street and that other awesome map we had that was really foresty it looked a bit like lost temple and it had a few water elements in it. that was a sick map
[/quote1263760263]

militia?

Pyroette

TD Admin
no it was some exotic it was a big map of some ruins it could have been something maya? or mayan? but i dont know. the ruins were grey and there was a lot of grass overgrowing the place.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1263760591=HooB.wg]
[quote1263759375=Shortbus]
[quote1263758748=Steve]

[/quote1263758748]

[/quote1263759375]

I agree to put egon back in rotation, but you cant seriously take out office. As much as some may hate it and how it may seem overplayed, it's like d2's little sister, it gets peeps in.
[/quote1263760591]

Off the rotation but still there so admins can change to it to attract the sheep.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1263761210=Silence]
One thing's for sure... I'm not the only one missing Assault... can we find a good version and put it ?
[/quote1263761210]

You seem to be 1 of the 2 =p

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1263761750=Pyroette]
no it was some exotic it was a big map of some ruins it could have been something maya? or mayan? but i dont know. the ruins were grey and there was a lot of grass overgrowing the place.
[/quote1263761750]

OHHHH!!!

lost temple 2!!!