• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

[poll] Guns N' Roses to Montreal?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody ever thought about seeing Guns N' Roses live in concert? well... They are coming in January to Montreal, might be a once in a life time opportunity! i mean who doesn't know that Guns N' Roses are a way of life! alot of shizzle happened over the past few years, and they are here to perform again! Axl Rose including. i got tickets! wanna get yours? Better get them now before they are sold out.

i made this thread for you guys to tell me what you think of GNR right now... If you think they are useless, a way of life, or just another one of those bands which will be forgotten. prove to me what and why you think they are good or bad and if you like you can comment on my oppinion which i will be expressing in the enxt paragraph.

I think GNR is a legendary band which will never be forgotten. Their songs can inspire anybody from a listener to a guitarist. You might think it's just a complicated piece of shit just waiting to be tossed into some guys face, but not really... The band is amazing! no Doubt about that, you don't believe me? check out their songs in YouTube, if you still don't like 'em alright hen fine, it's your oppinion and i can't change that. GNR's first album hit the charts like crazy! till now they are still known, and i'm hoping they will still be known. It will be really hard for me to get over them and let's hope other bands get influence into bringing Classic Rock back. Starting from the early 70's till 2009 Guns N' Roses is still a legendary band awaiting your influicity for the next generation of Music.

Name(In-game/Real): Mr. Freeze/Jimi Khayata
"Music is my Religion" - Jimi Hendrix
"Castles Made of Sand Fall in the Sea, Eventually" - Jimi Hendrix

Pyro

TD Admin
it ain't GNR without Slash, imo.
besides, you always run a high chance that Axl storms off the stage because he spotted somebody recording the show.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
i LOVE BSB!!!

Brian is so dreamy!!!

Backstreet-Boys-0001.jpg

Pyro

TD Admin
[quote1257142723=OG buckshot jr]
No Slash? Not happening. And that's cool to know about Axl, I never knew he did that...
[/quote1257142723]
yeah man, there are plenty of videos on youtube of it.
somebody throws something onto the stage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBRy7ukM1fY
fans up front give Axl lip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2HuEwWtApk&feature=related
catches somebody with a camera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di3DaFifceg

there's plenty of others. lol. gotta love 1:23 of that third one bahahaha.

Hahaha, yeah, I heard about those comments, and yes, GNR without slash is useless, because you feel that slash controls it, without him, you feel like they wouldn't know what they were doing, it might be something everyone is pissed about for the fact that Axl Rose is out of the picture... But sometimes you just feel a littlebit better hahaha, I mean he's an amazing singer and GNR songs without him would be nothing, but don't you think it would be a good idea to take one guy out of the band than the whole band breaingup?

glock

TD Admin
[quote1257190518=omission™]
Huh, who, were they in the 60's?
[/quote1257190518]

Damn hippy.....lol

Omission no, they started in the Early 70's about :P and honestly, the band was shit before Slash got in, it was just a total mess haha, it's alot of stuff you gotta really understand, you need to know what happened in the beginning till now. but as a summary, Axl got out of the bad because of Slash, and the band brokeup, The new band was called Velvet Revolver but with a new singer... Now, Axl Rose is making a concert in Montreal with a random band in the backround playing GNR songs so he can "sing along" haha. screwed up stuff; and it's hard to believe because he should know that slash is the best and without him no one would go :)

lmao, sorry my bad, make that mid 80's :P got mixed up between GNR and Scorpions even though they are totaly different in everyway. anyway yeah, like i said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.