[quote1240335156=Hinouchi]
I'll take anyone on with a TMP vs whatever gun they have. =P
[/quote1240335156]

+1 but my TMP > your TMP
[/quote1240335283]

BRING IT ONNNNN~!

omission

TD Admin
I guy with my score, needs all the help I can get. I suck with most of the guns except the AK. So I need MONEY!! Plz.

TMP and Mac10s roxors. Ok, I'm cheap, can't hit the broadside of a barn, and need the extra rounds per sec. In some ways I like the p90 over the AK. See above reasons.

Yes, I'm a noob.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1240342774=Fork Included]
this isnt sim city

...blah blah blah bunch of shit no one cares about, im a fag blah blah blah...

other FPS games either give you a set of weapons, or make you scavenge for them, a much better arrangement in my opinion.

[/quote1240342774]

This isn't &quot:other FPS games" this is counter strike.

BF1942, BF2, BF2142, UT3, ET:QW, Halo, CoD, CoD2, CoD4, CoD5 are all games where you get to spawn with what the fuck ever kit you want and guess what? The games are all dead or on life support player wise.

Why the fuck should CSS be changed to be like any of those garbage games.

TD will remain a "CS" server, if you want any gun you want 24/7 go DM.

Fork Included

TD Admin
what the hell is the difference when i buy the same fucking gun every fucking round anyway?

the only time i'll buy anything other than an AK is if i'm on CT, then i'll buy an M4, and if i cant afford i'll buy a P90.

nades and armor are extra's as per wallet size

how is this any different from the other games, so just because i got to press B then 4 then 2, all of a sudden the game is radically different?

the buy system is only a small part of how counterstrike works, you cant possibly think that its the main reason why people stick around to playing it.

Fork Included

TD Admin
check this out:

http://www.torontodarkly.ca/hlstatsx/hlstats.php?mode=weapons&game=css

54.4% of all kills on this server are done with either an M4 or an AK

6.5% of all kills are made with the default glock/usp/knife

thats means less than 40% of all the kills made on the server are done with an assortment of other guns.

most of which account for less than 1% each,

in fact, people are more inclined to buy a P90 and MP5 than they are a galil or famas!

if the buy system is so great, why do the majority of people resort to the AK/M4/Deagle combo???

dont bother thinking for an answer, because there isnt any, M4/Ak and Deagle are the most deadly of guns, and people will buy them if they have the funds

few people will bother with anything else other than to experiment or prove a point (Scouts and M3's)

but raw killing power comes in the form of Ak/M4 and Deagle, and people will buy these guns over and over and over again.

this is no different than just being spawned with them, considering when EVERYTHING ELSE is the same for every single person (armor, nades, flashes)

and the ONLY determining factor of how good you equip yourself is whether your TEAM wins or loses, and since this is a PUB where people come and go, that factor is shaky at best.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1240344539=Fork Included]

the buy system is only a small part of how counterstrike works, you cant possibly think that its the main reason why people stick around to playing it.

[/quote1240344539]

No fucking shit but its all the small parts of the game that are different from other games that makes it CSS, you can't possibly think that changing game mechanics to imitate bad games is going to make it better?

TL;DR go play DM faggot

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1240344826=Steve]

[/quote1240344539]

No fucking shit but its all the small parts of the game that are different from other games that makes it CSS, you can't possibly think that changing game mechanics to imitate bad games is going to make it better?

TL;DR go play DM faggot
[/quote1240344826]

how does giving you free choice to buy a gun make a game death match?

death match is instant respawn and kill anyone you want, that is not at all what i enjoy playing, and i never once mentioned that.

you fags keep bringing that shit up and it has zero relevance to the issue at hand, which is giving money to players so they can buy whatever the fuck they want and not have to into a gun fight packing a knife.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1240345142=Fork Included]
check this out:

http://www.torontodarkly.ca/hlstatsx/hlstats.php?mode=weapons&game=css

54.4% of all kills on this server are done with either an M4 or an AK

6.5% of all kills are made with the default glock/usp/knife

thats means less than 40% of all the kills made on the server are done with an assortment of other guns.

most of which account for less than 1% each,

in fact, people are more inclined to buy a P90 and MP5 than they are a galil or famas!

if the buy system is so great, why do the majority of people resort to the AK/M4/Deagle combo???

dont bother thinking for an answer, because there isnt any, M4/Ak and Deagle are the most deadly of guns, and people will buy them if they have the funds

few people will bother with anything else other than to experiment or prove a point (Scouts and M3's)

but raw killing power comes in the form of Ak/M4 and Deagle, and people will buy these guns over and over and over again.

this is no different than just being spawned with them, considering when EVERYTHING ELSE is the same for every single person (armor, nades, flashes)

and the ONLY determining factor of how good you equip yourself is whether your TEAM wins or loses, and since this is a PUB where people come and go, that factor is shaky at best.
[/quote1240345142]

What does weapon preferrence have do with the money system?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1240345439=Fork Included]
[quote1240344826=Steve]

[/quote1240344539]

TL;DR go play DM faggot
[/quote1240344826]

how does giving you free choice to buy a gun make a game death match?

death match is instant respawn and kill anyone you want, that is not at all what i enjoy playing, and i never once mentioned that.

you fags keep bringing that shit up and it has zero relevance to the issue at hand, which is giving money to players so they can buy whatever the fuck they want and not have to into a gun fight packing a knife.
[/quote1240345439]

I said go play DM faggot for two reasons.

1. you can play with your AK as much as you would like
2. We wouldn't have to have your gay ass around

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1240345338=Steve]
What does weapon preferrence have do with the money system?
[/quote1240345338]

given the money system, weapon preference showcases the buying habits of CS players on this particular server

my assumption is that if given infinite money, it would shift even more towards AK/M4/Deagle usage

which tells us that people only bother with shitty guns because they cant afford the good ones.

meaning, they do not get satisfaction from using other guns, because if using an AUG or SIG or the p228 was worthwhile, or fun, people would use them. But they dont, they just want the M4/AK, because they are the best guns, and forcing restrictions on people in a pub in no way what so ever increases the fun factor for the game,

it may raise the difficulty factor, but its one way.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1240345708=Steve]

1. you can play with your AK as much as you would like
[/quote1240345708]

you can do that already if you just join T, because at 2500 you are almost guaranteed it every single round.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1240347121=Steve]
Your right I should have put more emphasis on #2
[/quote1240347121]

so in conclusion the only reason we should not give out money is because i am gay :P :P :P

well that makes perfect sense.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1240349587=Fork Included]
[quote1240347121=Steve]
Your right I should have put more emphasis on #2
[/quote1240347121]

so in conclusion the only reason we should not give out money is because i am gay :P :P :P

well that makes perfect sense.
[/quote1240349587]

Exactly, give_cash is disabled because fork is a fag. I am glad it is out in the open and everyone will understand now.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
So aside from my love children, I hope this poll has shed some light on the give cash situation. THE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN.