Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/www/dgnweb/public/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 				';
    1488: $__compilerVar55 = '';
    1489: $__compilerVar55 .= 'Select / deselect all posts on this page';

1. Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Points of Authority for Staff

Discussion in 'TF2 Staff Applications' started by PointsofAuthority, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 365 days old.
  1. PointsofAuthority

PointsofAuthority DARKLY Regular

Game Handle(s): Points of Authority
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37641111
    Previous Clan/Community affiliations: xG(2011-2013), FnG(2014-2016)
    Real First Name: Nicholas
    Current Age: 19
    Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: #1, #2, #3(RIP), #4
    Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Because it's what I do best, and im part of the Community and Family.
    I've made lots of mistakes in my time being here, but I've always fixed them mistakes in one way or another.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
    Do you have a microphone? Yes
    Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Other Information:
    Steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198035547951
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AuthorityMan/
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Spike likes this.
  2. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

[QUOTE. I am willing to sacrifice my own time and life even more for darkly than ever before.[/QUOTE]

:poe: :ohh: :2guns:

Anyway...we rarely require sacrifices around here anymore. The janitor was complaining and asking for a raise, and yes, the janitor was DivineChibi...so we made him staff as a joke so he would feel important.....ANYWAY.

Good luck on the app. man. We'll be watching.
  3. Cmp™

Cmp™ Retired Scrub

Yes from me. Solid reports, good presence on forums and servers and he even sometimes watches Castle.

:popcorn:
    Otis ツ likes this.
  4. PointsofAuthority

PointsofAuthority DARKLY Regular

:poe: :ohh: :2guns:

Anyway...we rarely require sacrifices around here anymore. The janitor was complaining and asking for a raise, and yes, the janitor was DivineChibi...so we made him staff as a joke so he would feel important.....ANYWAY.

Good luck on the app. man. We'll be watching.[/QUOTE]

Is that why hes so cranky?

And thank you, I enjoyed playing with you last night on Server 5

If its the castle i think were talking about, my favorite episode is the one where they think aliens are murdering people and the x-files theme song plays
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  5. I see Points on the servers all the time, and he's a real nice guy. He's always active with the people that are on the servers, and from what I've seen, is always nice. +1 from me. (hi keskele)
    Otis ツ and Keskele like this.
  6. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

Points is a nerd. NERD

7. Mad Man With A Saxophone

Mad Man With A Saxophone DARKLY Regular

I have to say, Points has really impressed me.

He has a good head on him, and is very kind. He's pretty much always on the server, and isn't a worry. I personally enjoy having him on, and being able to talk to him. I have never had an issue with him, and he has helped me out a lot with catching the bad guys. Hell, give this man an award for being so awesome.

+1 from me

Good luck Points!
    Otis ツ likes this.
  8. Cmp™

Cmp™ Retired Scrub

Don't double post please. Clogs up recent posts and is unnecessary.
    Otis ツ and Keskele like this.
  9. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

+1 rep for Points, I see him on the servers when i am on and he's a real nice guy to speak with, He's always active.
    goodluck with your application mate!
  10. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

Yes from me also, good guy and helpful to the server. Good luck on the app. man!

:thisfnguy: :bjnotbad:
    Otis ツ likes this.
  11. Lochnessmaster

Lochnessmaster DARKLY Regular

Points is a pretty chill dude. He is a nice guy to chill out with and is good with the reports and all. I like what i see from you and keep up the good work. Good Luck :loveit:
    Otis ツ likes this.
  12. kath

kath Spycrab Queen

well Good luck on your application points u seem a nice guy and u seem to no wut u r doing which is great ;P so keep it up and u will do just fine as a staff :) 1+
    Otis ツ likes this.
  13. Fetus_Deletus.exe

Fetus_Deletus.exe DARKLY Regular

A big +1 from me. Points is worth being an admin more than anything else. Hes a cool dude, nice and relaxed. Quick to setup ban request to help save the server from the fools of tf2. A great asset to the server and a big helper to the staff. Good luck on your app bud, you deserve it.
    Otis ツ likes this.
  14. kath

kath Spycrab Queen

if i were staff and could choose who can b come staff members.. i would choose all four off u. points, fetus, otis and dooter :D
    Otis ツ likes this.
  15. [LEK] Rick Steel

[LEK] Rick Steel The Holy Grail

Points U been a nice and helpful guy. I wish u good luck on the app and Have a wonderful life. Good luck my Friend.
    Otis ツ likes this.
  16. kath

kath Spycrab Queen

its good to see u bk :D bk for xmas too so thats good timing :D ive said it b4 but ill say it again good luck wuth ur app :)
  17. Glad to see you back, and to hear that all is well. I look forward to seeing you back on the server and forums!
  18. Tick Tock Man

Tick Tock Man Senior TF2 Admin Staff Member

Excellent - good time to return!

Good luck with your app, we will be in touch!
    Keskele and PointsofAuthority like this.
  19. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

Tick likes to touch all the new applicants at least once...just accept it....and welcome back!
  20. Tick Tock Man

Tick Tock Man Senior TF2 Admin Staff Member

:slap:Some Staff need to be "touched" more than others....
    DoubleJumper and Otis ツ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 365 days old.