• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

...*point* HAH!

So heres a screwed up bit that I had to share because it's a personal first and I had to laugh at this, surprisingly not to my girlfriends disapproval, also a first. She's allergic to my spunk it seems. It leaves temporary red marks on her skin for about 30-40 min. I have PG13 pictures of this as proof that ... she encouraged me to take. So has anyone had anything like this happen ? Im not if I should feel proud of my super spunk ... tho it is damn funny.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
its some sort of chemical in ur "spunk" that cuases the reaction, its been heard of before. well atleast now you know if theres a reaction and you dont remember it happening...

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
Apparently it's quite good for your skin.. Lots of vitamins and nutrients in it. Fuck Milk. I drink semen.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
[quote1263271458=HooB.wg]
Apparently it's quite good for your skin.. Lots of vitamins and nutrients in it. Fuck Milk. I drink semen.

[/quote1263271458]

I told my girl that...she didnt buy it.. :(

td|35mm

TD Admin
Well Brains, maybe you should give up on your girlfriend and get a responsible bitch like Hoob :).

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
It's normal. Semen carries with it high protein and high salt - hence that "nasty" taste girls talk about. Girls with sensitive skin get this shit... Tell her to bitch-up (equivalent of man-up) or swallow... no go post some softcore for daddy :)