• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Please Unban (appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaasiveGamer

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: MAASIVEGAMER
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71303935
Game: TEAM FORTRESS 2 (TWO)
Server: I ACTUALLY DONT KNOW I PLAY ON ALL DARKLY TF2 SERVERS
Ban Reason: WANTING TO BE A MIDDLE MAN

State your case: I think it was misinterpreted for my wanting to be a middleman, as me pretending to be an Admin. I sincerely apologize for my behavior and wish to be unbanned as DARKLY is my favorite server in TF2. I have read the rules and understand my BAN and promise it will never happen again, I'm Sorry, MAAS LALANI (MAASIVEGAMER)

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Hey, if I recall, you weren't banned for impersonation, but rather mic/chat spamming. It's a one week ban that should be over shortly, but jakksilves is the admin who banned you, so it's up to him. Sit tight.
Also, you posted in the wrong section, so if someone could move this, that'd be great

Narf!

TD Admin
State your case: I think it was misinterpreted for my wanting to be a middleman, as me pretending to be an Admin. I sincerely apologize for my behavior and wish to be unbanned as DARKLY is my favorite server in TF2. I have read the rules and understand my BAN and promise it will never happen again, I'm Sorry, MAAS LALANI (MAASIVEGAMER)

...just admitted to admin impersonation. Nice.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
The reason you were banned is for spam.

I've had to talk to you several times about your constant Chat spam, you really need to calm down with your chat messages and you NEVER listen to what the Admins are saying.
In my personal opinion, your Week ban is justified, it should give you enough time to re-think how you spend your time on Darkly servers.

But, then again Jakk is the banning Admin so he will make the decision.

Shotgun Jesus please move to TF2 section.

You were removed for a week for being an idiot. Claiming to be a Middleman was part of it, you know very well you spammed enough that five pages full of text was recorded.

Do it again and it will be a month. The ban has since expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.