• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Please read!

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
There is a thing going around where someone posts something to your profile asking you to download a picture to see if you can trade it.. Do not download this picture, it is a phishing site which has already been successful in hijacking a close friend of mine's account. Please, I beg of you.. Just delete these kinds of comments on your profile. Be careful! Thanks for your time.
Share this link to your friends to make sure they are safe as well.

I am posting on the behalf of Varion, you may all know him. Varion was hijacked early on this day because of this malicious link. Please, I can't state this more clearly.. Do not click on any link whatsoever that is given to you by someone you do not know (especially private accounts.)

Last edited:

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
Bots started spamming image hack links to me a while ago, just make sure it does not have 'image.png' after it, Basically what it does normally is invisibly download a virus that enables the hijacker to jack your steam without using the password.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Safety is key, thankfully it's very easy to be careful. Just don't click on any links that you find fishy. Don't even pay attention to private profiles, they're always bad news. Unfortunately this new trend of phishing accounts is very dangerous because you'd never think a picture was so malicious and harmful. My prayers go to the poor players who lost their items to this.