• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Perma Banned a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Toronto Darkly, I was perma banned a long time ago and never got around to post an appeal. Now I want to actually know why i was banned.

http://torontodarkly.ca/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Ocean-&advType=name

This is the link to the banlist where it shows that I have been banned for: banned_user.cfg import

I do not know what that is, and if I recall (not 100% sure since it was in 2009), I was apparently banned for mic spam. However, I do not own a mic. I would greatly appreciate if an admin or a mod could tell me what banned_user.cfg import means and if is possible for the ban to be removed.

Thank you.

- τraиce
STEAM_0:0:19531157

EDIT: propaganda was the admin who banned me, and I see that he is a mod for this channel. So just want to know if he knows what I did to be banned.

Thanks.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I apologize for weighing in on this before prop, as it is his ban, when we switched servers, we just copied our ban list over and imported, however, we were not able to import (as it did not exist in mani) the reason behind the ban.

Good luck with this appeal. If Prop were a judge, he'd be the hangin' type.

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1270786511=47]
we dont perm for no reason.
[/quote1270786511]

+1

And the reason I show as the person who banned you is because I was the one who imported the old bans, it doesn't mean I banned you. My question is this. Why did it take you so long to appeal? You would not have been banned for mic spam if you don't have a mic.

My question is this. Why did it take you so long to appeal?

No real answer for this question. I just didn't bother ban appealing because i was playing on other servers. I don't remember why i was banned. Nevertheless, if the ban can never be removed, that is fine. I will just look for other servers.

- τraиce

EDIT: This is the only counter strike source server I have been perma banned on.

[quote1270851241=Archduke]
[quote1270848550=Trance1337]
whats wrong with WTF?
[/quote1270848550]
You don't wanna know
[/quote1270851241]

I kinda do. But alright, ill accept the ban.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
A reminder to members,
[quote1270852338=Low Budget]
Remember, only the person banned and the admin who banned him/her are to post in this section. Any post from anyone NOT in the original picture will get deleted without notice. This is solely for someone to REQUEST an appeal, NOT to discuss their case.
[/quote1270852338]

Trance,

The BHA is discussing your ban and will get back to you with our decision as soon as we have reached it.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
We've decided since we lack information on the specifics of your ban, we will lift it and you are welcomed to play on TD.

[link=http://www.torontodarkly.ca/page.php?2]Take a few minutes to review our rules page.[/link]

See you in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.