PC benchmark

beret

I'm New Here
im looking for most versatile benchmark software for test my PC. I find and test few ones: 3DMark, Heaven, and that new one Catzilla.
3dMark is i guess most popular right now and everyone use it, Unigine i hear is mostly for GPU testing and newcomer say its mostly for gamers and had some features for gamers.

Yes, i was looking for thread like this, but i didn't find it.
What you recomend?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
From what I've experienced:
- 3dmark = cpu
- unigen heaven = gpu

There's a fuckload of HDD tests etc. Google is your friend, in this case. Benchmarking doesn't do much other than for kids to post pictures and gloat. If you're PC is fast enough for you, be a happy man :)

Glocky

Drinking your tears
im looking for most versatile benchmark software for test my PC. I find and test few ones: 3DMark, Heaven, and that new one Catzilla.
3dMark is i guess most popular right now and everyone use it, Unigine i hear is mostly for GPU testing and newcomer say its mostly for gamers and had some features for gamers.

Yes, i was looking for thread like this, but i didn't find it.
What you recomend?
Hadn't heard of Catzilla... pity the free version is like the 3DMark11 where it only does 720P.
Nonetheless, I'll be a kid, post a picture and gloat... right OG buckshot jr?
CertCatzilla2.png

19000 score... whatever that means. It scored my GPU 98% but it never was pushed enough to reach max boost and my CPU 97% but it barely had to work during the physics testing... so I don't think the benchmark is complete. Comparatively, I load out at 100% on CPU during the 3DMark11 physics testing.