• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Parking downtown for 48 hours

mandy

TD Member
Has anyone ever parked and left their car at the Green P garage in front of Union Station at Front and York?
Is it super busy?
I'm planning on leaving my car there this coming weekend to catch a VIA train at like 6AM on Saturday and I'm a bit wary that the garage will be full from Friday night. (Mind you, I'd probably arrive at the garage around 5-5:30AM)
This garage is really my only option for 48 hour parking unless someone here knows of another lot that will let me do that.
(I looked into GO stations but they're all too far away and would require me to take a taxi. I also looked into temporary on-street parking but decided against that because fuck permits and fuck the city.)
I'd like to have a backup plan in case I can't find parking at that garage because if I miss my train, I'm fucked.

HAAAAAAAAAALP.

EDIT: Has anyone used the Bloor GO station either? I've had a few people tell me to park there and take the subway to Union but apparently there's no GO parking... is there parking around there?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Green P Will tow your shit after 24hours, unless you have a new parking ticket. Be careful. Don't be lazy, get a permit and leave it at a friends.. just my suggestion.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
No tow after 24h if you spend that cheddar.

How long can I park in a Green P Lot?
As a customer, you can park and pay for as many days as you like. It should be noted, though that there are no in-and-out privileges, but you can purchase the time you require on your credit card up to $99 and display the receipt on your dash. For attended facilities, simply pay the cashier upon your departure.​

I say you just set your car on fire. Fuck it. Or let a bum sleep in it.

mandy

TD Member
No tow after 24h if you spend that cheddar.

How long can I park in a Green P Lot?
As a customer, you can park and pay for as many days as you like. It should be noted, though that there are no in-and-out privileges, but you can purchase the time you require on your credit card up to $99 and display the receipt on your dash. For attended facilities, simply pay the cashier upon your departure.​

I say you just set your car on fire. Fuck it. Or let a bum sleep in it.

Yeah I called Green P about that garage specifically and they confirmed that I can leave my car there as long as I want and pay when I leave. For the entire weekend it'll cost me between $20-30.

Like I said, I just want an alternative as a backup in case something doesn't go as planned.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Yeah I called Green P about that garage specifically and they confirmed that I can leave my car there as long as I want and pay when I leave. For the entire weekend it'll cost me between $20-30.

Like I said, I just want an alternative as a backup in case something doesn't go as planned.
Alternative: Mandy leaves the car at my house. Upon returning, car is gone. Sold to chop-shop for parts :yea:

$alvador

TD Member
Has anyone ever parked and left their car at the Green P garage in front of Union Station at Front and York?
Is it super busy?

Nah probably not, I mean it's not like Union Station is the busiest transport hub in the country or anything.

I'm planning on leaving my car there this coming weekend to catch a VIA train at like 6AM on Saturday and I'm a bit wary that the garage will be full from Friday night. (Mind you, I'd probably arrive at the garage around 5-5:30AM)
This garage is really my only option for 48 hour parking unless someone here knows of another lot that will let me do that.
(I looked into GO stations but they're all too far away and would require me to take a taxi. I also looked into temporary on-street parking but decided against that because fuck permits and fuck the city.)
I'd like to have a backup plan in case I can't find parking at that garage because if I miss my train, I'm fucked.

HAAAAAAAAAALP.

EDIT: Has anyone used the Bloor GO station either? I've had a few people tell me to park there and take the subway to Union but apparently there's no GO parking... is there parking around there?

If you want to park at Bloor the Manulife Centre would be a better spot and you can just cross the street to hop on a subway that'll take you right to Union, no fuss. Manulife does overnight parking and residence parking so they must have something for a 48-hour stay