Opinions On Unusual Offers I Have Gotten

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Alright, so I currently have a fair amount of pure and am getting some nice offers on it. I need some help though deciding what I should purchase and what I should stay away from as some of these deals seem to good.

6 Buds for (duped) Burning Dr. Dappers (8 - 8.9) <Recommended by Cmp

4.5 Buds for (clean) Miami Nights Wrath Wrap (8.3 - 9.7)

5.7 Buds for (clean) Miami Nights Cannon Ball (9.5 - 10.3)

7 Buds for (clean) Cloud 9 Company Man [All Class] (unpriced)

6-7 Buds for (clean) Miami Nights Anger (8.9 - 9.7)

I have no problem just keeping my pure, but any opinions on what I should maybe do?

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
As you said, I recommended the Dr. Dappers and still do, but you didn't tell me about the others :P Keep an eye on that Anger. That's not a bad one either.

The rest are meh at best in my personal opinion, but what do I know about Unusuals? NOTHING, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY! SCREW YOU, VALVE! :feelscry:

Seriously though, the Cannon Ball is boring, the Company Man is boring. Wraith Wrap is ok, but if you're going to go for a single class, go Soldier or Sniper.

Richard Matthias

DARKLY Regular
In most situations, there are buyers that do not mind having a duplicated hat as it will perform the exact provinces as a non duplicated one and will have completely identical conditions as one another. However, when investing in a well esteemed virtual good, it can have a probability factor in manipulating your entire Inventory opulence. In this case, it seems to be a little risky. A duplicate item can be troublesome to its possible buyer; its functionality can act congruently the same way as a “Gifted tag” label—Both have tendencies to soil its original wanted sought value by its downgraded representation.

As for the Cloud 9 company man, my honest opinion is to wait for the items price to be published. This leads me to my previous point about risking your entire bp. opulence to an item that does not have a relative reference in its marketing compatibility compared to the other unusuals, though it is a God-tier effect and an all class one so...selling it shouldn’t be as difficult as compared with the Dr. Drapper’s hat.

I’m not commonly the type of person who typically goes directly by spreadsheet prices (though it is provided as a very helpful tool on most occasions with preferencing non common items), but in this case I am looking at the Cannon ball.

Cannon ball Pro(s):

-All class (Buyers want a Miscellaneous that occupies all classes rather just the one which have a probable leading demand rather then the Anger or Drapper.)

-God-tier effect (But all of the hats listed above are :P)

-Has a greater value then the alternative listed unusuals

-Clean

Given based on my limited speculation of the hat by only using the wiki+spreadsheet, I can only deliberate the hat itself but rather the individual hat that is being offered to you. Does the seller of the Cannon ball have any possible cons that might be attached (i.e.) ample amount of previous owner history et. Cetera? If attempting to broker with it in the future it would be best to ensure all its downfalls, even if some may seem arbitrary.

(It’s Journey btw)

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Forgot to mention this one.
6 Buds for a (clean) Cloud 9 El Jefe (8.4 - 9.3)

The CannonBall has 10 other owners but as I search around other trades with the hat for sale they have 10+ buyouts but shitty ass offers.
Being a long time unusual trader I know not to just go with the most expensive or most profitable hat. It comes down to what are others offering, if it is shit when the previous owner had it them I don't think I can magically make them offer gold :p

but you didn't tell me about the others :P
Lol, as I would ask you for your opinion someone else would add me and try to sell me their unusual. :why:

Go Wraith Wrap, that thing is god tier.
Really though, this is what I am leaning towards as it is a great hat/effect, clean and good amount of profit hopefully

HappySticks™

TD Admin
What happened to cashing out to pay for your PC?
Now I thought about it for a few days, I think it will be most beneficial for me to keep some of my pure and buy a good, profitable unusual.
Resell the unusual for a little bit more then what I paid for, hopefully.
If someone wants to buy the buds for money before I buy an unusual then by no means will I pass it up depending on the amount of money offered of course.

Also, I am not to good with doing cash trades and after researching about PayPal scams it has almost put an end to my will to do cash trading :/

I always make this a never ending process as I have completely cashed out 3 times already but end up buying something else for a good deal.