One last get together

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
This coming Friday the 21st around 8pm. EST. Server 5 (72.5.195.65:27027)

Come be a loser again and play TF2 for one night. Have some fun, share some dick pics...idk. Just bring your stupid ass there and hang out.

Prove to me that we can still actually fill these servers again, at least for one night. Thanatos will be there so you know it'll be fun...:leftfeeling:

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
415555-tracy_gun.gif

I'll be there, dick pics and all.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
@Keskele, the absolute madman, pulled it off. Server 5 was partying tonight and it was like old times. Kesk rocked it out. We can keep the community going, guys. That much is clear. We may not get it back to peak Darkly times, but there are clearly enough people to keep the place going.

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
We filled that bitch up tonight boys!!! One thread on the forums and one event in the darkly group was all it took boys. Shout-out to @Thanatos for making the event in the darkly group too. We need to keep this shit going guys, that was the most fun we've had in TF2 in fucking ages.

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon

Just a highlight, there was about 2 hours of video recorded to 35GB which I handbroke down to 2.7GB with surprisingly decent quality, I may or may not upload it with just a goofy image and leave in the audio, but I need to sift through it to see if anything, is good....

Last edited: