on No Crits

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSeize

TD Admin
been playing a bit more tf2 then usual and joined my buddies in a game yesterday.

They had a really neat mod that took a poll at the beginning of each map and asked everyone whether or not they wanted crits. it seemed simple, and it worked really well.

So instead of removing crits completely (some classes suffer more then others) why not put it to a vote at the beginning of each map? i think it'd work nicely.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
If this is possible do it up. I love random crits, they are part of the game. Some of the newer weapons even have mods which deal with random crits.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1279078743=BIOP]
If this is possible do it up. I love random crits, they are part of the game. Some of the newer weapons even have mods which deal with random crits.
[/quote1279078743]

Which?

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
You still have kritz from items nightblade. The random crits were weaksauce anyways.

Why fix something that isn't broken?

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1279145820=Shortbus]
[quote1279144713=Hinouchi]
derp
[/quote1279144713]
You're right Hinouchi, teammate is a DRAG, they gets you killed all the time, say no to teamwork!
[/quote1279145820]

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
critz are a good reason to ragequit. they make the cheap and overpowered soldier that much gayer. there are still critz, they are just not random, they are earned by means of skill.

but if that vote thing can be done, then sure, power to the ppl !

Let me throw on the table a better point system, i've played on servers with newbs would get 25 points for killing the #1 ~ #100 guy, points gained would go down appropiately due to your rank. It's a great way to get new people playing on a server IMO, easy to get up the ranks but never easy to hold on the top spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.