old account names

i liked my last screen name before old accounts were added back :( i changed my screen name a while back but now its back to alexisonfire. Is there anyway i can get my other account screen name back infamus code?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Try your settings on Home page... edit your profile..

EDIT: Can't change it there, I tried... I also tried changing it FOR YOU, using admin on the site, but I don't have access.

Someone from the BHA can, just make a PM to BHA and someone from there can change it for you, just tell them what to change it to.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I heard that Low Budget once saved 37 blind orphans from a sinking ship. He can also stop bullets with his care-bear power. We love you Low Budget.

lol what ever happened to that one girl that used to play on the server back when it was td.com. Her name was like clair bear or something thats if she was a girl

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1259540434=inFamus code]
lol what ever happened to that one girl that used to play on the server back when it was td.com. Her name was like clair bear or something thats if she was a girl
[/quote1259540434]

She's a he. And he's a troll. Ergo, fuck her/him tranny dike cunt fag bitch-clat.