• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Oh hai

wh1te

TD Member
Hey, know a couple of you, new to forums tho!

btw -Can i have a sticky thread in entertainment for metal music? lol

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
maybe, there are many metal gypsies in here.

LT_Clash

TD Member
AHAAHAH if i started if i started work 3 weeks ago id be there too ISeize should be an awsome show have fun you bastard

wh1te

TD Member
Seize, London show eh? Got 2 friends going to that one as well. I got work that day, but AILD and Unearth rape :) All that remains better play some new stuff, and i have no idea why Carnifex is opening?

buckshot

TD Member
hey white, bout time you join up. good guy...helped even the teams last night when nobody else would. MAJOR +1 for me as its a rarity to see a non stacker :)

[quote1285336800=buckshot]
hey white, bout time you join up. good guy...helped even the teams last night when nobody else would. MAJOR +1 for me as its a rarity to see a non stacker :)
[/quote1285336800]

What are you talking about? You and a couple of your minions always stack against me :'(

JK <3

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1285376068=PokeHerFace]
[quote1285336800=buckshot]
[/quote1285336800]

What are you talking about? You and a couple of your minions always stack against me :'(

JK <3
[/quote1285376068]

That's right hackerface, we gotta take you and killtheidiot out! :o !