@OG

Slawek

TD Admin
Thanks BJ, I think I will let Donald handle this one. We just opened our business and I've been real busy, lucky if I get 15 mins a night. Another thought is Town Drunk, he is real popular with giving stuff away.

And yes very generous of you! Props to you Element

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Thanks BJ, I think I will let Donald handle this one. We just opened our business and I've been real busy, lucky if I get 15 mins a night. Another thought is Town Drunk, he is real popular with giving stuff away.

And yes very generous of you! Props to you Element
Aight, let's get town on this!!

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
Congrats on opening a business! What type did you start?

I bought it and bitched at Amazon so I got the mouse for free. Just got a corsair m45 and haven't looked back. Figure someone else would love a better mouse.

My only stipulation would be that the winner must have a really shitty mouse and is in need of an upgrade. Seems fair?

Slawek

TD Admin
Congrats on opening a business! What type did you start?

I bought it and bitched at Amazon so I got the mouse for free. Just got a corsair m45 and haven't looked back. Figure someone else would love a better mouse.

My only stipulation would be that the winner must have a really shitty mouse and is in need of an upgrade. Seems fair?
Thx, veterinary hospital

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Yeah man, I can take care of it.

I'll have a post up tomorrow.

EDIT: I just read bj's post about getting Town to run this. @OG buckshot jr, let me know what town wants to do if you get him in on this. I can run another giveaway like the one I did last week.

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Yeah man, I can take care of it.

I'll have a post up tomorrow.

EDIT: I just read bj's post about getting Town to run this. @OG buckshot jr, let me know what town wants to do if you get him in on this. I can run another giveaway like the one I did last week.
If you're up for it, metal, please go ahead. Unfortunately Town doesn't frequent the forums.

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
I have 2 games to give away after this as well! Don't starve together and how to survive storm warning edition with all the dlc's $22 each game ( got them as a package for dirt cheap again :D )

Last edited: