Official - Post Your Gaming Setup / Rig

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I usually build mine on the fly from various parts, but this is the first time I ordered a custom unit. Too fucking lazy to hook up connector B into billabong C, ensuring to wrap the cathartic wires from the nancelle of the powersupply, underneath the water cooler, to ensure it is seated in the correct socket.

The last time I hooked up a water cooler, it was a pain, so yeah, now I just pay some mongrel to do it for me.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
This apartment was brutal when I moved in, there literally was about 20 years of dirt and dust on every rad.
Also the room is pitch black expect for the black light, so it looks worse because of the flash shadow.
Still needs a clean bro :P

Heres some pics I took earlier.
Few more in the album I made. http://imgur.com/a/Q7zt7
fBa3Yh.jpg

fc6Wxh.jpg

buj6Bh.jpg

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
nice desk, pyro. y your case no have fan on side >? :yuno: must have for that mobo cooling

Pyro

TD Admin
nice desk, pyro. y your case no have fan on side >? :yuno: must have for that mobo cooling
it doesnt need any more cooling - the thing hits a high of like 41 degrees. AND I just realized the top fan isnt even spinning. fuck.
man i havent been able to check my BIOS since july... broken monitor only starts working at the Windows 7 screen and I have to force its native resolution.

wtf is happening ,lol ? so your case came like that, with a big window and no fan ?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Update:
Installed a SATA CD Drive earlier replacing the IDE one.
Thought I would tidy up my wires while I was fiddling about in there.
Yay for no more clunky IDE cable clogging up my PC.
diZUVh.jpg

OG buckshot jr I didn't see those pics before.
That's a cool case. Would love to see the completely finished product.

ok, everyone disperse, this motherfucker won:

ii7N9.jpg

shiiiiii-

yeah, but what was first, the cans or the butts?