Official - Post Your Gaming Setup / Rig

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
You could throw Hinouchi's fob hair cut on that case and it would still fit in my HAF.

YOU TOUGH NIGROY'S TALKIN SHIT ABOUT HAF BETTER WATCH YOURSELF ON OUR SIDE OF TOWN.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Nothing to apologize for! Just remember that everybody here *can* be a dick at times, except for some, they are full time dicks. bahaha
I am sure your rig (with heat risk) compares very well to the various self built, custom build and store boxes in the thread.

Don't warn people. Survival of the strongest. Either you are made of what it takes to be darkly, or you cry yourself to sleep over the mean things steve fork and ice said to you about your mother having sex with brains.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
I bet! Hairdryers are a thing of the past, FYI, peep mine:

pressshot.jpg
:D

Well if you're going water, they don't have full cover gpu block for the non reference card :P That card I think is voltage is locked too, and all the heat from the card is going to spread inside of the case, and not venting out like the reference design.

images

where does this thing even draw air from? shits closed off on 3 sides! a fan on the back and a bunch on top. one of those inlet ?

nzxt-switch-810-review-001.jpg

3 on top, 2 or 1 at bottom 2 at front. + 2 more at the hdd bay to redirect the airflow, and guess what~ it comes with "AIR FILTER~"~ :P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BquvEAtEpgw/T3qHJSjwelI/AAAAAAAAA3Y/VFQ0ZB7PRug/s1600/NZXT Switch 810 - 11.jpg

but no I wasn't comparing the switch 810 to haf, I was talking about the phantom you guys are bashing at. I had the HAF 932 advanced which I sold it, and I still have a HAF X is laying around after i upgraded to the switch 810, so I know what the case are capable of.

You could throw Hinouchi's fob hair cut on that case and it would still fit in my HAF.

YOU TOUGH NIGROY'S TALKIN SHIT ABOUT HAF BETTER WATCH YOURSELF ON OUR SIDE OF TOWN.

Seriously? dude that hair joke or whatever you're trying to do is getting lame and outdated just like your HAF 932 case.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Hinouchi, they have full blocks for mine, it's the same pcb as a reference 680, so I'm covered :) Also, it's not voltage locked. In fact, this card's seen some of the highest 670 clocks; up there with Asus' DirectCU+ Model.

Either way, love your rig and cooling setup! :D

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Hinouchi, they have full blocks for mine, it's the same pcb as a reference as the 680, so I'm covered :) Also, it's not voltage locked. In fact, this card's seen some of the highest 670 clocks; up there with Asus' DirectCU+ Model.

Either way, love your rig and cooling setup! :D

Thanks :) I thought you were talking about 7970 which is limited in the gpu waterblock apartment. MSI is the way to go, good price and awesome warranty. I was gonna go x3 7970 but it was getting really expensive, and couldn't find the heatkiller block anywhere in Canada.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I know, some parts are a bitch. A lot of parts I'm looking at look like they have to be ordered in :( I don't like that. I always prefer brick and mortar stores..

Hinouchi

TD Admin
I know, some parts are a bitch. A lot of parts I'm looking at look like they have to be ordered in :( I don't like that. I always prefer brick and mortar stores..

Haha yea, the only big box store that's offer custom watercooling is ncix but online order only. Dazmode is a small shop base in Canada Montreal if i remember, online only for us too unless you want to drive there locally haha. There's another big store name aquatuning.us, base in Europe I think, but they offer lots of stuff, super fast shipping, and import tax and other crappy fee have been taken off already when you paid.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Monsoon fittings ~ comes in a pack of 6 with tool to help tighten up the fitting without fucking up your fingers XD

ID 3/8" OD 5/8 easy to work with and looks great, well personal preference really, some likes skinny tube, some likes thick.

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
My laptop, since my desktop is nestled away in my storage unit:
Lenovo z570 w/
Intel HD 3000
8 Gigs of Corsair Laptop Ram
Intel i3 CPU
Ubuntu 13.4
500GB Hard Drive

Peripherals:
Pioneer HDJ-1000 Headphones
Corsair K90 Keyboard
Cyborg RAT7 Mouse
Oh, and the mic from a broken thermaltake headset

But I mostly just use a broken pair of earbuds and the onboard keyboard/touchpad

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
Why the hate for Ubuntu? It's been doing what I've needed it to do for quite a while now.For most casual users, the differences between one operating system and another are pretty much academic anyways.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
No hate (I write unix, I love it!), but this thread is geared for gaming rigs, not the digital type-writer. You kinda walked into it man lol

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
Lol, fair enough. Though I do get a good game of nethack in on this thing every now and again. :hurrr: I've actually been impressed with the number of Steam games that have been ported to Linux, though. Considering that this is just a stop-gap measure until I get settled @ my new place, it's done a pretty good job.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
4770K (46x core 1.275v adaptive/43x cache)
2400C10 1.65V
GTX 780 1102 boost / 7000 Mhz GDDR
3DMark 11 P13670 with the above, but with 1150 boost / 7368 Mhz GDDR it his P14031 but it's not gaming stable without more volts
Stuffed into a Air 540 with Samsung 840 Pro SSD (OS/games) with 1TB (all else) and 2TB (backups)

lp2e.jpg

i52w.jpg
8ps9.jpg

$alvador

TD Member

You will change your mood the first time you purchase from Dazmode. The guy's Oakville too so shipping is usually less than 48 hours

ChiGoku

I'm New Here
CPU: AMD FX 6100 six-core, OC'd to 3.9ghz
MOBO: Asus Crosshair V forumla
Memory: 4X4GB 2133 DDR 3 corsair Dominator GT
Vid. Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 HD 2.5gig GDDR5
H.D.D: CORSAIR FORCE3 2.5" 60GB SSD
WD CAVIAR GREEN 2TB 64MB
WD 1TB (from my last computer)
Case: Antec Elevan Hundred case
PSU: CORSAIR GS800 800W
Monitor: ASUS VS238H-P 23" WIDE LED