Official Minecraft Server - 5 Free Copies

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Minecraft.net only allows us to have two unredeemed gift codes at once. We should have them sent out by the end of the week.

shoottomaim

BANNED
I'm good at coding plugins for Bukkit. If you need to make sure i'm not lying, here's my profile page.
I've made a jailing plugin named JailLikeHell. It's a jailing plugin that's simple, and allows permissions.
I also suggest you use Alerter which is a protection plugin. Again, it's simple, and it's easy to use.

brades makes an excellent house wife and sex slave

Woah woah woah. Back up. Brades is a girl?
Sorry, i'm sort of new to the community. I don't mean to offend. It's just that I always thought that there weren't girls on the net... o.o

adam::davis

2011 Troll of the Year
Woah woah woah. Back up. Brades is a girl?
Sorry, i'm sort of new to the community. I don't mean to offend. It's just that I always thought that there weren't girls on the net... o.o

Shoot, brades is indeed a man. I think fork just believes that brade's would make a cute wife regardless of his sex.

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
Well i haven't played Minecraft in like 4 months, would be great to return.(Timmy i am expecting you there :P)

I'm good at coding plugins for Bukkit. If you need to make sure i'm not lying, here's my profile page.
I've made a jailing plugin named JailLikeHell. It's a jailing plugin that's simple, and allows permissions.
I also suggest you use Alerter which is a protection plugin. Again, it's simple, and it's easy to use.

How the frack did you learn Java? I've probably been trying for 2 years and i can barely even make a "HelloWorld" program without screwing up...

Also like Zackychuu said, Factions a great plugin, i love it. On one server i had the biggest faction. I'd rather play Minecraft Multiplayer with factions mod than any RTS/TBS game.

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
Now that i was on the Minecraft server (People there don't even know how to make a furnace or spell Ladder... Wtf....) i saw that there is the Faction plugin, but is there the Gate plugin? Because let's be honest, a castle without a gate controlled by signs isn't a castle.

Also mob arena. Great plugin and also you need some Anti-Grief plugin...

shoottomaim

BANNED
Well i haven't played Minecraft in like 4 months, would be great to return.(Timmy i am expecting you there :P)

How the frack did you learn Java? I've probably been trying for 2 years and i can barely even make a "HelloWorld" program without screwing up...

Also like Zackychuu said, Factions a great plugin, i love it. On one server i had the biggest faction. I'd rather play Minecraft Multiplayer with factions mod than any RTS/TBS game.

My manager at Acer managed to get me a tutor to teach me.

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
One final mod that I also love, is something along the lines of Controlled Explosions. I can't remember the name, but it's a mod that stops creepers from damaging the environment around them. They still explode, and they still do damage to the players, but your area wont suffer for you accidentally running in to hug a Creeper. This also aids to stop griefers from just letting a creeper explode near them while near your house.

Even if mobs do get in the server.... i wouldn't want this plugin for 1 reason, i freaking love driving creepers into admins houses and making them blow up :P

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Now that i was on the Minecraft server (People there don't even know how to make a furnace or spell Ladder... Wtf....) i saw that there is the Faction plugin, but is there the Gate plugin? Because let's be honest, a castle without a gate controlled by signs isn't a castle.

Also mob arena. Great plugin and also you need some Anti-Grief plugin...

The gate mod is pretty cool, it does mean that you can close off your big extravagant entrances to your castles with something other than blocks and a door.
And really if you work it right, the factions mod should be able to be used as an anti grief plugin.

Even if mobs do get in the server.... i wouldn't want this plugin for 1 reason, i freaking love driving creepers into admins houses and making them blow up :P

Yes but, while you may love it, it's very irritating to come back and realise your hard work was blown up by someone like you xD

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
Yes but, while you may love it, it's very irritating to come back and realise your hard work was blown up by someone like you xD

=D Ironically as much as i love blowing stuff up in Minecraft, i hate playing Demoman in TF2... Speaking of blowing stuff up, have any spare gunpowder i can use?

For the moment, with mobs not spawning, are there plans to enable the production (perhaps through a cauldron mod, or some such plug-in) of mob dropped items? Slime Balls and Blaze Rods in particular are the ones I'm most interested in, being necessary for sticky pistons and potion brewing, respectively.

MrAvatar4o

A Little Darkly
I agree on the sticky pistons. I wanted to make my old base open with piston doors... Than the piston became said door... :/

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
On the subject...
I want bones!

I've seen so many dogs it's unreal...

Also, If mobs do get added, I would rather the creepers explosions could be controlled, so that they do not damage the area but only the player.
There is a plugin somewhere.

Also, If mods do get added, I would rather the creepers explosions could be controlled, so that they do not damage the area but only the player.
There is a plugin somewhere.

I support this suggestion. I've played on servers with it, and they're infinitely more enjoyable than the ones without it.