Official Minecraft Server - 5 Free Copies

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
We are pleased to announce that we now have an official Minecraft server. This is still in the early stages -- the server is vanilla. We will be adding mods and making more customizations in the days to come.

We are open to all your suggestions to improve the server, so don't hold back if you have any ideas. In the meantime, you can start playing and help build DARKLYWORLD!

DARKLYWORLD Minecraft - Chicago (100 Players)
my.darklyworld.com:25565

We are giving away 5 free full copies of Minecraft. Details here

Gustavou here, I have just installed Bukkit on the server. If you have any plugins you would like to see installed please let us know in this thread.

We have added public command functionality to the server via Bukkit's MOTD plugin.

/who - Shows you who is in the server
/motd - Shows you the MOTD of the server
/vtime - Allows you to vote on whether or not you want the time of day change to: dawn, day, evening or night. So if you would like to vote to change the time of day to night you would type: /vtime night -- this will create a vote to the entire server.
/rtp - Allows you to teleport another player to you. For example. If I want to teleport DARKLY_LB to me I would type /rtp DARKLY_LB -- he will then be promoted to type /rtp yes to accept my teleport request.

Enjoy!

We need something to stop griefing i joined server a little bit ago and was just griefed, and what i assume was the admin told me to stop bitching so i think we need some anti griefing mods or something along the line.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
We need something to stop griefing i joined server a little bit ago and was just griefed, and what i assume was the admin told me to stop bitching so i think we need some anti griefing mods or something along the line.

Some anti-grief mods/plugins will be added early tomorrow morning when no one is on the server.

hmm... so now we have a server, huh? interesting.

Yes we do, thanks to Aim2Game who provided us with a 30 slot server :)

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Give it time, man. Server is not even a day old.

low budget said:
This is still in the early stages -- the server is vanilla. We will be adding mods and making more customizations in the days to come.

Ya i just felt kinda pissed off the way the people on the server had acted like little kids and had no appreciation for work but apparently that is how people act in mine craft and i never have played in a multiplayer lobby. I just thought most mine craft players were more mature.

wh1te

TD Member
Just curious since I'm reaching for a different game to play, TD went from CS > TF2 > BF3 (rip) > to Minecraft? I'm lost lol, like spur of the moment purchase?

mandy

TD Member
Just curious since I'm reaching for a different game to play, TD went from CS > TF2 > BF3 (rip) > to Minecraft? I'm lost lol, like spur of the moment purchase?

this is what i'd like to know because as i do recall, a few months ago when some of us asked for a minecraft server, we were laughed at. so why all of a sudden did we jump to a 30 slot server without even testing a smaller slot first?

halfbakedchef

TD Admin
this is what i'd like to know because as i do recall, a few months ago when some of us asked for a minecraft server, we were laughed at. so why all of a sudden did we jump to a 30 slot server without even testing a smaller slot first?

if i am not mistaken Aim2Game supplied us with the minecraft sever, as part of the partnership.